7. My Way

Chapter Song : My Way-Queen Key

This chapter is dedicated to my Ex-Man😂

(Two Months Later)

(Karter's POV)
-Sidenote/Recap-
Hey bitches, it's Karter and I'm back. Last time I was here we were on summer break, but now I'm back in school it's my senior year! Let me update you on some shit.

1. Kendall is away at college and got over his issues.
2. Camilla and Darrion are great in their relationship
3. I'm still single as fuck
4 Brian doesn't try to get with me anymore. (Thank God!)
And 5. MY DAD IS NOT CHEATING IN MY MOM.

It turns out my dad and Brian's mom are step siblings and run the family business together. Which nobody knew about accept Kendall I assume. We still have yet to know what the family business actually is.

But let's move on to the present.

-Present-

I sit in Spanish class dosing off when I'm fully woken up by someone barging through the door screaming "Where is that bitch?!!". Y'all I really don't have time for this today. I rolled my eyes and put my head back down.

My school is so ratchet it doesn't make sense.

The bell rings and I walk out of class to find Bri and Milla for lunch when I bump into a firm body dropping my phone and hearing that cringe worthy shatter. I stare down at the floor and then finally get a glimpse of who I go. And DAMN he was fine. But bruhh focus yo phone literally just broke, you have nothing but dreams and aspirations hoe.

I pick the phone up and immediately start crying while the guy just watches awkwardly and rubs the back of his head eventually saying my bad and walks away. I'm left there to care for the dead producing my own funeral. Omg he's a freaking cuntberry.

My life has been snatched.

I make my way to lunch crying meeting BriBri and Camilla. When I walk up I see them both roll their eyes because they hate me.

"Hey bitch, yo sad ass!" Camilla said to me and I looked at her and cried harder and Brian started laughing at me. I look up from my head being down and retort "Fuck you lil dick." He stops laughing and glares at me.

So I start telling them the story. "This boy and I collided before lunch as I was leaving class and my phone fell and broke. I'm really upset y'all! My phone is my life!" Brian sighs and tells me it's gonna be alright but I know it won't.

Lunch ended and I'm walking to the gym for P.E. and see the phone breaker and I scream like a banshee and tackle his tall ass sturdy ass built ass to the ground. He grunted and rolled over on his stomach and I was sitting on him hitting his chest and then opened my eyes to look at him and my breath hitches I just froze with my mouth agape; he just looked up at me and said "Excuse me." Picked me up, moved me and walked away. I sat on the ground disheveled and very appalled at how nonchalant he was. Bastard. I get up and dust myself off and decide to go to the locker room to dress out for P.E.

     After gym class I had A.P. Anatomy so I decided to take the long way and go to the bathroom. As I walked I felt arms wrap around my eyes
"WHO ARE YOU PEDO?!" I screamed while kneeing whoever it was in their crotch, I turn around and it's Brian's dumb ass. I start laughing, "I'm so sorry Brian" I said I'm between laughs all of a sudden I feel a sharp pain shoot to my belly button. This bitch had just punched me in my beautiful testicles.

     "Now we're even bitch." Brian said still croutched down in pain. So now we're both on the ground groaning and the late bell rings.

"FUCK!" We both groan.

(After School)

     I enter my house from school and see the lights are off. "Hellooo?! Is anybody home?!" All of a sudden a light flickers on and I see my mother sitting in the chair under the lamp in the corner burning an inscence and holding it like it's a cigarette. "Where have you been Kartier?" She said while pretending to take a stage from the "cigarette" I face palm and say "You're so weird, and at school. What drugs you done did today?" She just laughs and says "None but a good drug would be some dick right about now! Your dad will be back in two months I'm excited to get that daddy dick back!" She says while twerking. I mentally throw up and out loud gag.

     "Well what do you want me to cook then?" I ask while walking to the kitchen. "How about some curry Goat?" She says rubbing her hands together and licking around her mouth. She is so childish. I tell her ok and begin to start cooking. I reach in my back pocket to get my phone and then remember that boy broke it. That's when I start crying into the food. "Aye aye nigga I know you not shedding tears into my damn curry!! I don't wanna taste your depression in my favorite meal!" my mom screams at me. "But I don't have a phone anymore this boy broke it!" She puts her hand to her cheek and taps it like she's thinking and then gasps like she came to a conclusions. "Well if yo broke ass wouldn't have stopped working at Wal-Mart you could get it fixed, but you just had to focus on school." I look at her and think I have the most immature parents ever and themes BIG facts.

     After dinner I go up to my room and lay down on top of the cover bored and sad there's no way for me to contact anyone because my screen is all different colors. Freakin fragile ass iPhone screens! "CURSE YOUUUUUUU!" I scream at my ceiling raising my fist. "SHUT THE HELL UP BOY! I'M TRYNNA GET MY BEAUTY REST!" My mom hollers back. "YES MA'AM!"

    After 3 episodes of Jane the Virgin I decide it's finally time for me to get some rest. I pray and then dose off into a really saddened sleep...

(The Next Morning)
6:03 a.m.

I was toddling and then heard my alarm clock blare which had me extremely awake now. I sit up in bed drenched in sweat and gel wetness in my shorts. I look down under my sheets and see that I was covered in what I like to call My Karter Kisses. I sit there shocked and then remember my dream from last night. Omg I dreamed about the Phone Killer.

"Fuuuuuuuucck." I groan and slam my head back into my pillow.

(Authors Note)

HOLAAAA it's your favorite author, the baddest bitch in town. Lol nah but for real I'm trying o get back into the writing thing again. I was very unmotivated. But I love y'all babes and I will try to update twice a month. Until next time babes.💕

The Phone Killer^^

The Phone Killer^^