6. Honestly, Truly, Shitty

Chapter Song : Russ - Losin Control

(Karter's POV)

"Karter.... Your dad is cheating on your mom.... With my mom."

I stare at him before replying "Bitch I know you muthafuckin lien!!". I mean I knew my parents relationship was on the rocks, but damn really?! Cheatin on mom with my bestfriends mom. Brian looks at me with a sad look.

"Brian are you sure?" I say a little frustratedly. "No I'm not sure, but they take trips out the country alot and stuff like that." I smile at him and kiss his cheek, and his stupid ass decides to turn his face and kiss my lips.

"EW BITCH!" I slap his face and then continue my original train of thought while he rubbed his cheek. "So that means he could possibly not be cheating!" Brian just shrugs and lays his head on my shoulder.

"You know Karter, I really like you, always have. You just never give me the time of day. Why is that?" Brian inquires while looking up at me; I look down and reply, "Because I don't wanna ruin our friendship, and personally you can do better than me Brian. I'm just damaged goods."

Brian sits up and looks at his phone. He looks at me and says "Aren't we all? Aye I gotta go. Jessica wants this daddy dick, and since you ain't trynna take it atleast I can keep lil B wet and deep inside someone else."

I laugh and give him a hug "What the fuck Brian you're disgusting and you wanna get with me?" I retort after releasing him. Brian smiles and says "Bye Karty. Love you baby boy!" I shoo him off and tell him "Yeah go love on Jessica nasty ass cat."

(Two Hours Later...)

I arrive home to see my mom sitting on the couch watching Black Ink Crew. "Hey mother dearest how are you?" She turned around and looked at me as if I was crazy, "Nigga don't disturb me while I'm watchin my shits"... I just rolled my eyes and went up to my room; as I walked passed my brothers room I saw him sitting on his bed watching TV.

"Are you good?" I ask to, he looks at me and just sighs returning his gaze back to the television. I'm tired of his damn emotional ass. I just feel like everyone is so caught up in bullshit but don't realize that we will forever have each other. My dad may be cheating on my mom, Brian loves me, Cami is dating a gay nigga, and Kendall is depressed . Like really honestly and truly life is turning REALLY shitty.

(Author's Note)

This is just a filler chapter you guys.. Love you and a real chapter will be posted soon most definitely 😘