4. Suprise Lil Hoe Pt. 1

Kendall Evans in MM

Chapter Song : Long Time - Ty Dolla Sign

(Karter's POV)

I wake up to my hand stuck in Kendalls hair, I try to pull it away but my fingers are talngled in his curls. I scream and grunt while attempting to free my beautiful hand from his nasty hair.

"KENDALL WAKE UP!" I scream in his ear. He stirs and then tries to jump up snatching me with him, "OW BITCH!" I yell and he just says pee and pouts at the end of the bed. We need to call mom. "We need to call mom!" he says punching me in the head. He's a damn dick head, "You a stupid ass for having slept in here!" I yell yanking my hand in his hair. His head moves back and forth while we scream at eachother until my phone rings.

     I struggle to my phone and answer it, seeing that its Brian I instantly get annoyed. "What Brian?" I say lind of not in the mood for his foolishness, "Well hey to you too...Uhm did you forget we were supposed to go raise money for charity?" Oh shit I forgot about that. "Oh yeah well I'm a lil caught up right now, but I'll call you back Bri." I hear noises in the back and ask him what that noise was. "Uhm Karter I'll talk to you later. Bye" he told me and then hung up real quick. That's kind of strange for him lately.

     I shrugged it off as Kendall called mom and asked her what we needed to do. "Well she said run warm water over my head and your hand should come out, she also told me to wash my damn hair." Kendall says sadly, Omg he is legit the dumbest person I've ever met.

     After freeing my hand from his naps I go to call Susan telling her I'll be a little late for work.

     I walk through the doors of the fine establishment called Wal-Mart; I glance over and see Susan talking to Kelcey. "Hi Susan!" I say waving at her, she smiles and continues talking. I go to put my stuff up in the staff room and go do my job, I really like working here now tbh. As I walk around I see this fine ass daddy type nigga walkingg towards me💦, Shidd I need to get them digits. I continue to do my job when I hear him walking towards me laughing.

     "Hm Karter, very long time and no see." I turn around and literally my jaw drops. "MASON!!" I scream and jump into his arms and kiss his cheek. He laughs and puts me down patting my head. I gag and start making gross noises "Ew I saw you from a distance and said you was fine as fuck and the daddy type." I am disgusted. He looks at me like I'm the nastiest thing ever "You would say something like that about your first cousin." he says this while rubbing his temples. I just can't believe I legit thought that about my cousin!

"Why are you here Mason, no HOW are you here?" you see Mason was a troubled child who is supposed to be in Juvie and isn't supposed to get out until he turns 18, I love my cousin but he is a very disturbed individual ...

He looks at me and smirks, "That, sir, is none of your beeswax. Just know your dear old cousin Mason is back for good. I'm a changed man" I roll my eyes and scoff, "That's what all niggas say, but tell Aunt Caroline y'all need to come over for dinner soon." he laughs and says ok, I wave him off and he goes on about his day.

     Just when I was wrapping up my last  little assignment listening to Long Time by Ty Dolla Sign😍💦 I get a text from Camilla.

Camilla🌺✨:
Hey Bihh!
3:30 pm

Karter👑💦:
Wassup darling?
3:30 pm

Camilla🌺✨:
Well... I would like for you and Brian to come to dinner with me tonight!😘
3:32 pm

Karter👑💦:
😪Uhm no thanks I'm not going to dinner with you and tha wierdo😂
3:33 pm

Camilla🌺✨:
🙄🤔 He has been acting wierd hasn't he? Maybe we can discuss it over dinner?!😁
3:40 pm

Karter👑💦:
I guess LaLa😒 Text me the time and place and I will be there darling...
3:42 pm

Camilla🌺✨:
Yay😆 thanks Karter-Pooh! The time is 7 and at the Applebees
3:44 pm

Karter👑💦:
✋🏾😂 what kinda broke bihh food you eatin honey... Applebees is for old folks, but ok
3:46 pm

Camilla🌺✨:
🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽 Applebees is for ALL ages child but whatever I'll see you there... Oh and I'm so excited for you to meet my boyfriend!
3:50 pm

(End of Text Messaging)

     I just sit there and stare at my phone, Camilla really found a nigga! She has never had a boyfriend before becuase she says all boys want is sex, which is true. I'm so proud of my baby. I wonder who this lil boyfriend is thoe, Imma have to talk to him. I also need to talk to Brian about his strange behavior.

Brian🍫😩:
Uhmm hi Karter, are you going to Camilla's announcement dinner?
4:00 pm

Karter👑💦:
Hi, yeah I'm going... see you there?
4:02 pm

I'm suprised he's even texting me after how I've been treating him.

Brian🍫😩:
Yeah, I'll see you there, and we need to talk about some things.
4:04 pm

Karter👑💦:
Ok bye bestie😘
4:04 pm

Brian🍫😩:
K.

(End of Text Messaging)

      Tf! this nigga did not just "K

      Tf! this nigga did not just "K." me... He done lost his damn mind, oh I got somethin for that ass when I see him!

(Author's Note)

- Well this was "Suprise Lil Hoe" Part 1 of 2 parts, this 2 part chapter is dedicated to all my lil munchkins! Part two will be here real soon😏. But comment any questions and I will start answering them in the comments. What do you think of Karter and Camilla so far?😁 Isn't Kendall a darling boy?

Love you guys. Read, Comment, and Vote. Oh and tell ya friends that a bad bihh wrote a story and wanted them to read it😘