Grudge

Authors Note: Sorry for the long hiatus but I will be continuing with this story. I'm also sorry if im a but rusty at this writing thing.

It was Friday in Pallet Town, which meant it was a high school football game day

Pallet High would be playing their 5th game of the season against Viridian High school.

Pallet high was undefeated so far in the season with a 4-0 record. They would be playing the game away at Virdian high school which meant Ash and Gary will have to take the school bus along with their teammates over to Viridian City.

Ash and Gary were walking to the bus after school while carrying their bags which contained their cleats, helmets and other equipment.

"We can both agree this is gonna be the best game we have all season besides the playoff games right Ashy-Boy?"

"Definitely bro, it's against those cocky Viridian kids, remember when they tried to fight after the game last year?" Ash reminded Gary.

"Of course I remember, they're clowns, just cause they're rich kids and all, they act all tuff but they're a bunch of phonies. And their fans are aids." responded Gary.

Ash nodded in response and the two teens got inside the bus with their teammates and took a seat to get ready to leave for the game.

The Viridian High school football team had a reputation of being cocky and careless. They often took cheap shots at opposing players and would constantly talk trash to try to get in your head.

 They often took cheap shots at opposing players and would constantly talk trash to try to get in your head

The Pallet team had arrived and were getting of the bus. The team had started to make their way over to the visitors locker room. Which meant they had to go through Viridian's campus to get to the visitor locker room.

Many of the Viridian students were mad dogging the team. Gary was starting to get mad and Ash took notice.

"Calm down Gary, they're irrelevant, give them something to be mad about when we kick their teams ass later tonight."