Kaboom

~Me: its only 1pm. I'll do a chapter once I finish this video.

~Also me: *drinks milkshake. Looks at clock.* "pppfffttssss holy gosh!!! 5 hours passed!

*runs to desk. Gets comfy. Starts typing furiously."

Hi guys! Sorry I take long to update. (Even tho a lot of people don't read my story.... But still. Thanks for 100 reads!!! We're close to 200. Hope you guys like my story so far, don't worry, I'm not discontinue this story. I'm going to finish it!!.. Anyway, on to the story. Enjoy!~
______________________________________

Deku's p.o.v

I can't believe I have to stay with Hayato, if I don't get customers. Hope I do get some. I rather deal with fangirls than a villain. "Welcome Izumi. You ready?" Kyoya said to me. "Uh ye-" "here. Wear this." He said not letting me continue. "Huh? A kimono? Why this." I said. Do I really have too wear it? I guess its not that bad.

"I'm sorry. Do you have a problem?  I mean you did join the host club. We have our ways. If you don't like it, feel free to leave." He said to me. I just sweat dropped. "N-nothing wrong! I'll go p-put it on." I said as I went to the dressing room.

It was pretty comfy. It was a black kimono with flowers all over. With an orange bow around my waist. (Picture up there ⬆) these colors kind if remind me of kacchan tho... Agh! Stop thinking abot that! I then put a ponytail on. I struggled a bit but I did it, and put on the bow with flowers kyoya also got me and put it on my hair.

Hope they don't notice my chest. I know I'm acting like a girl, but are all girls flat chested?? Nope. Well, maybe a bit girls like Haruhi (sorry haruhi!) I don't care. I'm just going. I then got out the dressing room.

Once I got out, I saw everyone with their kimonos on. They all then stared at. Their mouths slightly dropped. Gah! I knew it. They can probably see that I'm a boy!! "Wow Izu-chan! You look so pretty!!" Honey said to me and Mori just nodded in agreement. I then sighed of relief. "Th-thanks honey.." Haruhi then comes out. Wow, she's pretty. Hope no one See's the girl that she is.

"Haruhi! You look pretty." I told her. She blushed slightly. " thanks Izumi. You too!" She said with a smile. Tamaki then run's up too us a gave us a big hug. "Oh my god!! Both of my daughters are soooo cute!!" He said as he hugged as tight.

"Haha! T-tamaki-senpai! Let go!" I said. But he kept continuing. Haruhi looked sicked. I then grabbed Haruhi with my arm and pulled her out of the hug and she landed standing losing her balance. I then poked Tamaki in the arm and lost his grip. Once I got out of his grip, I caught Haruhi before she fell down.

Everyone then stared us.. Again. "Wow Izumi! What was that?" Twins said together. "Yeah. You got some strength there." Tamaki then said. I just laughed nervously. "Like I told honey and Mori, I work out a lot Hehe." Kyoya then started writing something in his diary? "*gasp* a lady shouldn't work out! They must stay delicate, and cook or something!"

I then whispered to Haruhi, "I know I may not me a girl, but I feel offended." She laughed and agreed herself. "Don't worries Tamaki. Izumi is not really who you think she is." Hayato said the last part quietly. "What was that Hayato?" Tamaki said. I started to panic but not showing it. "Oh nothing! Anyway, shouldn't we pick a type for her?" Huh? A type? "Oh that's right." Kyoya said.

They all then stared at me. "U-uh? You g-guys..?" Honey then started to talk. "I think she be the cute type!" He said. Tamaki then smiled. "Maybe.. But its missing something.." He then stared at me. "W-whats wrong t-tamaki?" I said. "Aha! I got it! The 'Cute shy type' because she is just a shy cutie!!" Tamaki said as he pinched my cheek. "

"Not to mention she stutters a lot." The twins said Together. Well, that is true Hehe I don't know why though. "For some reason, she doesn't act like that around Haruhi." Kyoya said. "Well, that's because we are both girls, so she feels comfortable around me." Haruhi said facing me winking. I then smiled and nodded.

Haruhi is a good friend. And makes up good excuses. Even though what she said right now wasn't a lie. "Alright! Places everyone! We're about to start." Tamaki said. Haruhi then placed me in front of Mori and she went to the other side, as she gave me a mouthed to me 'say welcome'

The doors then opened. "Welcome." We all said. A lot a squeals then came in. A few min passed since the host club started and I got no customers. Well I am new here so... "Izumi!" I heard Hayato say. Why! His phone then rang. .... "Dang it! I'm sorry Haruhi I got to go for a bit. I guess you can go on with  Mori and Honey.

With that he left. I need to follow him. " Izu -chan! You want to have some cake with me!?" Honey asked me. "Um," "hey Izumi. I'm going to the 'bathroom' be right back ok?" She then gave me a quick wink. I had to trust her on this. "Ok, be careful." I said looking at her serious but then smiled so I won't look suspicious to anyone.

"Ok!" And then she left. Be careful. Haruhi. "What was that about Izu-chan?" Honey asked me. "N-nothing, really!" We then went to Mori table. A few min passed, I had cake, which was chocolate mint kind! It was so good! I talked to their customers and Mori for a bit. It was kind if weird when Mori talked like a whole paragraph.

We had our laughs, but I started getting nervous. Haruhi hasn't come back yet. "Izumi." I flinched at that. "U-um yea k-kyoya?" I said. "You have a customer." I looked to see who it was and it was.. Kacchan! "O-oh Kacchan hi!" I then covered my mouth as I realized I said that out loud. "Kacchan? Who's that?" Kyoya asked. I just smiled at him nervously.

"Its a nickname she gave me when we were small. Got a problem four eyes?" Kacchan said. I mentally face palmed. Kyoya just smirked hold his mad in. "Not at all." He said with his devilish smile as he wrote something in Hus diary... Or notebook? Anyway, is kyoya a villain or something??

"C'mon sh*tnerd."  I could see that kyoya got mad by that. I just turned to him and let him know it was ok. We then sat on a table close to the corner. "Um Kacchan, where is Tod- *CRASH* I then jumped up the table. No one seemed to care about it. " c'mon." Kacchan said as he grabbed my arm .

We then sneeked out, and went to where the smoke was coming from. Please let Haruhi be ok! We then reached a hall. We peeked to see that Todoroki was fighting Hayato. And saw Haruhi lying on the floor. HARUHI!!
~TO BE- shoot whoops caps on

~To be continued

Hope you enjoyed thus chapter. I left it on a cliff hanger so fufufu so stay tune to the next chapter on: Saturday!! Bye. PLUS ULTRA!!!

~author-chan