5. He Needs Her

(listen to this while reading.)

Your stomach growls loudly. You sigh into Lance's neck. He still sits on the edge of the bed and you still hold him from behind.

"Hungry,... kitten?" Lance asks.

"D-did you... just call me... kitten?" You blush.

"Well... why wouldn't I? You're a cute little innocent kitten."

"Laaaaance!" You squeeze his middle and bury your face into the crook of his neck farther.

"Yes, kitten?"

"Laance! Don't call me that!"

"Why not... Kitten?"

"Laaaaaannnnnnnncce!!" You whine his name and groan.

"Ah..., don't make noises like that. You do things to me..."

"What do you mean?"

"(Y/N)" he lets out a half laugh.

"Yes?..." you speak quietly, scared of what he might say. Lance only sighs again. He grabs your hands and leads them down farther.

"W-what are you..." you cut yourself off with a gasp as your hands meet something hard... and warm... Your hands are on his lower abdomen but something is there... it's cylindrical almost and it's big and long! You're touching his-

"(Y/N)... do you now see what you do to me?"

"B-but... I-i..."

"So you can't just go around whining my name or making unnecessary noises."

"Im sorry" you squeak quietly. You try to retract your hands but he keeps holding them there. You look up at him. He looks like he's contemplating a difficult decision.

Lance's P.O.V.

Why is (Y/N) torturing me like this?! Ugh! She wants to make sure that I'm okay with having sex but I am. And I really want to! She even said that she wants to too! C'mon (Y/N)! Stop torturing me and just let me fuck you!

I need it too much. I'm so selfish but I can't think about that now... I'm so fucking horny... she was whining my name and it was hot! She was groaning and stuff too... sleepy (Y/N) is a sexy (Y/N)!

I try to warn her but... she doesn't understand. I am dying here and she has no clue!

Ugh! I can't handle it anymore! I grab her hands and move them down. Am I really going to make her touch me?... sure this'll be to make her understand but... I'm still forcing her to touch me...

I get lost in thought but my hands still move. I inhale sharply as I feel the warmth from her hands on my hard-on. Fuck.

"(Y/N)... do you now see what you do to me?" My breathing gets a little quicker.

"I'm sorry." She says quietly with a small squeak. Fuck. Any little noise like that just makes my heart beat faster.
And kitten, no need to be sorry. It's hot as hell.

I don't understand you (Y/N). You see because you can be hot sexy and cute all at the same time. How?! Are you an angel sent from heaven to aid me in my battles?

I get lost in thought again... some of the thoughts being rated r for rape.

IT'S NOT RAPE IF IT'S MUTUAL

I get snapped into reality when my name is called.

"Lance..." (Y/N) whispers into my ear. Her breath tickles but somehow turns me on more than ever. WHO SAID I WAS EVER OFF THOUGH

"Lance..." she calls again. Oh, my little kitten... please don't do me wrong like this. This is hell. I need you so bad.

"Please... I don't know how long I can last..." I whimper.

"B-but I-i thought we were going to wait..."

"Well.., I don't have to go in..."

"What do you mean then?"

A blowjob kitten. I want to feel your tongue.

I crane my neck back to look at her. I try to communicate with my eyes so I won't have to say it out loud. She looks so confused.

I take her hands off and stand up, not breaking eye contact.

I push down my pants. They pool at my ankles. I am left in my blue boxers that are loose but tight enough to show everything off.

Her face goes bright red. She just stares until her eyes twinkle.

"This is what you do to me, kitten. And you need to take care of this." I say in a dark tone that surprises even me.

She looks scared but crawls off of the bed and gets on her knees in front of me. She has bright innocent eyes.

She looks back down at my hard-on that threatens to poke through the top of the boxers.

Your P.O.V.

You sit down on your knees in front of him.

"A-are you sure...?" You ask, looking up at him with big needy eyes.

"As long as you're okay with doing this for me..."

You nod, staring into his eyes. You ran your hands over his scar.

"(Y-y/N)...."

You move closer to his abdomen, placing your lips tenderly against his skin. You move along his scar placing many little kisses.

You grab the top of his boxers and slowly pull them down.

You see how big he is and you now aren't sure he can fit in your mouth.

"What's wrong, kitten?"  he asks breathlessly.

"N-nothing." You say as you kiss his tip.

You licked down his 'yum-yum' (*wiggles eyebrows*) and close your eyes. You grab 'it' (*wiggles eyebrows*) and start to pump. You hear a few groans coming from the man standing above you.

"Ngh~ (YY/NN) ~" The paladin moans out.

You put his tip in your mouth and start to suck on it.

You let go of him and you suck on his lower abdomen, leaving small hickeys.

By now Lancey poo is panting and groaning. Sweat beads run down his... nice... body. You put him into your mouth again and deep throat him. He moans loudly at this sudden action. You hum and he shivers from the vibrations coming from the back of your throat going through his dick and up his spine. You reach down slightly and start to massage his potatoes. (*wiggles eyebrows*)

He grabs your hair and starts to thrust into your mouth, grunting, panting, and moaning. He throws his head back and his thrusts get sloppier. He comes all over your face.

"Laance!" You whine, trying to wipe all the white sticky stuff off of your face.

"Sorry." He pants. He looks like he is about to pass out. He walks tiredly back to the bed and flops down. His dick now limp, he falls asleep naked simply sprawled out on the bed.

"Lance..." he grunts as a reply.
"What am I going to do about this...? Do I eat it?" You say, motioning to the white liquid on your face and in your hair.

He lifts his head a tiny bit and peels his eyelids back just enough to see you.

He smiles, seeing you covered in his seed.

"Oh, (Y/N)" he chuckles.

"What?"

(AYYOO SUUUPP lol sorry for not putting a warning...annnyyyywaaayy.... 😳 ur welcome for i have blessed u. 🙏🍆💦 lol)

EDITED

1153 words