Part 4

Amazing song their
______________________________________
Someone's P.O.V
I know something was off real off today, and I should know this world has many secrets that I have discovered. That's when it hit me it was my Uncle he was here we'll at least a part of Him. I ran out of the house in a hurry to get some help from Collin and Armen they appeared in my world a while back so I sent them out to see if anything is off in town.
Armen's P.O.V
I was walking through the town I wasn't sure what Alex means by "something is off" but what ever and for a split second I thought I saw Drake but I guess not there is a lot of hybrids here...
Mia's P.O.V
After a while at the library, I was soon hit with a thought. What if Drake and Grayson are here?!  I shook it off and kept walking till I was amazed to see someone I thought I would never see again. "DRAKE!" I screamed and ran for him.
"Mia?" Drake said in a confused tone.
"Yeah that's my name!" As I gave him a hug. "Have you seen all the hybrids, there are so many!" I screamed.
"No, I just got into the town." He said in a quit tone. "Mia" he said so I  turned back around to face him. "Have you heard what these lands are called?" He asked.
"No why is it like the Empire?" I quickly stated a little scared now.
"Well these lands have been giving me a bad feeling they are called the 'Land of the Brine's'" Drake said I was shocked
"Who would want to live in this place?" I said as we walked a little more.