“You are welcome. You are coming over to get ready here tomorrow, right?” she asked hopefully.

“I think I should stay at home with my brothers. But I will definitely be here tomorrow night.” I replied. She sighed.

“Alright. See you tomorrow.” She blew me an air kiss, and was gone.

I nodded to Elijah and Kol, then ran home.

I paused when I reached the door, and took a deep breath. As I raised my hand to open the door, it opened for me. There stood both Damon and Stefan.

“Hey.” I said sheepishly.

They both just looked at me, then moved aside. Yep, Elena had told them.

I walked slowly into the house, and tried to sneak upstairs.

“I don't think so.” Damon said, and grabbed my arm. He dragged me to the living room, and I grimaced. This was not going to be good...

I sat on the couch, while both of my brothers stood across from me, their arms crossed across the chests. They were both frowning. I was just about to start talking when there was a knock on the door.

Damon frowned and went to answer it. He walked back in the room with three sealed envelopes.

“There was no one there, but these were. There's one for each of us.” he said. I sighed, knowing what they were.

“Well, they work fast.” I muttered. Both of my brothers looked at me, but I just shook my head. I opened mine. Inside, as I was expecting, was an invitation to the Mikaelson ball.

“What the...?” Damon said, eyebrows furrowed. Stefan had the same look on his face. I sighed.

“The Mikaelsons are holding a ball. Apparently, you both have been invited. Mighty nice of them, I think.” I said. They both shot me glares.

“Maybe not...” I muttered, then turned mine over. On the back was a whole assortment of writing in different penmenships.

'Can't wait!! Make sure you look presentable – I will be checking, and changing what I see fit! -Bex' I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

'Can't wait to have some fun with my date tomorrow night. ;) - Your BFF' Again, I rolled my eyes, and chuckled.

'I can not wait to catch up with what you have been up to since you left. -Elijah' I smiled.

'I look forward to meeting the woman who my brothers and sister have been talking about. -Finn' Hmm, interesting.

'I am pleased to finally meet the woman who has stolen my families hearts. -Esther' Wow! That one was exciting, yet terrifying. But it was the last one that really caught my attention, and had me thinking.

“Elizabeth. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night. I am sure you will look stunning, as always. -Klaus' I didn't know whether to roll my eyes, or sigh, or both. But my heart did skip a beat – ugh.

I just don't know how I feel. But I did notice that I was Kols' date, and not Klaus'. Did that mean Klaus had another date? I didn't want to think about that...

I sighed, and placed the card back in the envelope. I looked up to notice Stefan on the phone. I listened and heard Elena's voice on the other end.

“Esther wants to see me.” Hmm, interesting. I wonder what for.

“Elena, you can't go.” Stefan was saying.

“For what it's worth, I think Elena should go.” I spoke up. Stefan turned and glared. Damon looked like he was trying not to care, but I could see through him. He didn't want Elena there either.