Chapter 32

Sam's P.O.V.

I had the same problem as Ashley all day. It wasn't as bad since Aaron and Ashley were straight forward about they're relationship, but people still talked to me more and it made me feel so uncomfortable.

When Ashley and I got back to my house afterschool, Aaron talked to Ashley in the living room while all the guys, including myself, were in the kitchen. We listened in on their conversation. We had nothing better to do and when they're screaming, mainly Aaron, it's kind of hard not to listen.

They were "fighting" about the video Ashley retweeted. I saw it and I thought it was cute and hilarious. I didn't see anything wrong with it, Brandon and Ashley were practically brother and sister, like she has him in her contacts as 'Brothaaaa'. I also see Aaron's point on it, but he seriously does need to calm down, he needs to realize how much Ashley cares about him and that she would never do anything to hurt him. I found it unbelievable that once she mentioned Brandon being gay, Aaron was okay with it. He can't just act crazy one moment and then act as if nothing happened.

"That won't be us at all right?" I asked turning to face Matt.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"Well you won't go accusing me of anything and be overprotective right? Like you'll give me the chance to explain and won't be just the way Aaron was?" I explained.

"I'm going to be protective, just not overprotective. I mean you need to have your freedom. As for acting like Aaron, I won't be as accusing, I would probably ask what was going on, but I wouldn't be like that. I also wouldn't be as accusing where you would need to tell me that the guy is gay and then act as if it's nothing." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I just nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. I understood what he was saying and it made total sense. If he didn't question at all I would probably have to rethink the situation, unless no questions were necessary at all.

Aaron and Ashley walked into the kitchen hand in hand. It was silent until Nash spoke up.

"Hey Ashley, how was school?" He asked.

"It was okay I mean it's school why would anyone want to go?" She replied. I could tell that she was totally avoiding the video even though she knows we all know about it.

There was still an awkward silence that nobody could change.

"Why don't we have a movie night for everyone to calm down and relax?" Carter suggested out of no where. It seemed like the tension in the room was like the signal of someone asking what we should do for the night.

"That sounds like a great idea! I'll go pick out some movies. Can you order Chinese food for dinner Carter?" Taylor said. By now all of them knew the general basis and idea of this crap town. So getting the Chinese food wasn't a problem.

Everyone, except Matt and I, went upstairs to change into something comfortable or get pillows and blankets. We went to the kitchen just to get drinks and do nothing really. When we went in there we grabbed the drinks and then just stood there in the kitchen in a comfortable silence.

"How was your day, babe?" Matt asked breaking the silence that was slowly turning awkward.

"It was different. I'm not usually the one to talk to people or have people talk to me so all the attention was weird." I said.

"Awww I'm sorry baby. But now you're here with me and I will protect you. And think about this, we've been together for exactly two weeks." He said spinning me around. I giggled and he pecked me on the lips. We looked at each other for a second when he picked me up and spun me around. I started laughing a lot, having so much fun. He put me down and kissed me gently but with passion.

We broke apart and had our foreheads leaning against each other. He leaned in to kiss me again when the phone rang.

"I'm sorry I have to answer that." I said giggling slightly but a little annoyed. Matt huffed letting me go to answer the phone. I answered the phone and yet again it was unexpected news. Well it wasn't as unexpected as when my dad got put into the hospital but it was unexpected to say the least.

When the call was done with I hung up and turned to Matt.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Oh it was just my mom. She said my dad would be out at the end of next week." I said looking down.

"There's more to it. What happened?" He knew me too well.

"Oh umm I just need to go see Ashley. I'll be alright." I said walking away. I went upstairs to my room to check on her knowing she needed me just like I needed her a couple weeks ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just want to say that this book has probably like five more chapters I'm honestly not sure, it all depends on a big major turning point and then it will end. Sorry it will end on a cliffhanger, but! there will be a sequel which hopefully I could start as soon as I finish this.