Chapter 14

Ashley's P.O.V.

It was a little awkward answering all those questions for Taylor. I just felt like I would end up saying something and it would be like a 'wrong answer'. Taylor seemed interested in what I had to say though. I found it a little strange.

When Aaron came into the kitchen, I got a strange feeling. Not a feeling where it's saying he's weird, but a feeling like he heard what was going on. I was deep in my thoughts about that when Aaron came and stole bacon. I had to slap his hand away just like Taylor. These boys are such a pain sometimes. Taylor gave him a high five when he went and stood next to him. Then he came and wrapped his arms around my waist like a boyfriend would to his girlfriend when she's cooking. It didn't bother me, it was comfortable.

I made them go and wake the others so everyone can eat. While we were eating we made plans to go play laser tag. I love laser tag but I'm absolutely terrible at it. After breakfast, Sam and I went to get ready. I wore my black long sleeve shirt and black yoga pants. I had to wear something dark so I wouldn't be seen that well in the room.

We all headed out when everyone was ready. We all walked over to iPlay America because it was close to the hotel. As we walked there the boys decided to be crazy and just jump, dance around, and scream song lyrics on the side walks. It was one of the strangest experiences in my life.

When we were picking teams Taylor and Nash were the captains. On Taylor's team was him, Shawn, both jacks, Carter, and me. Nash's team was him, Hayes, Cameron, Matt, Sam, and Aaron. I was going against Aaron, this was going to be interesting. He's definitely my first target. Then I was going to get Sam. Why not get out my two best friends first?

We spread out in the room and took our starting positions. The game started and I went around looking for either of my friends. I decided to get which ever I saw first, out. I went around a corner and was tagged out. I looked around for whoever got me out.

"Aaron?! Seriously! I was trying to get you out." I whined to him. He just laughed at me and ran away. I'm going to get that kid out if it's the last thing I do. I was finally able to shoot at someone else and then I got out again. This time it was Sam. I bet they are all teaming up on me.

Finally the game ended and sadly I kept getting out. But what can I say, I really do suck.

"I can't believe you didn't get anyone out." Aaron laughed at me.

"Hey! Don't tease me! I suck at laser tag." I said while I hit him across the stomach.

"Ow. You have a good hit there. It might come in handy some day." He said clutching his stomach.

"Ha! Only if I get robbed. I don't even think I would be able to protect myself though." I laughed.

"Ok whatever you say." He said as he put his arm around my shoulders. Weird. He's been quite close with me lately. It's cute, but I don't get why. It's not possible that he likes me, I'm nothing special. Oh well. I might talk to him about it, but it's not worth it to worry about it now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really sorry it's short. P.s. you all should buy jack and jack's song paradise.