Chapter 18

Matt's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning with Sam cuddling into my side. She was so cute when she slept. Hell she was beautiful, and beautiful all the time. I sat there while she slept and thought about what happened yesterday. I'm so happy I kissed Sam yesterday. I know it may have been soon but I really liked her a lot. I couldn't risk letting her slip away, so kissing her created a magical bond that I'm happy of.

I looked over at how peacefully Aaron and Ashley looked cuddling. It was adorable. I'm happy they kissed wen they were at the studio. Funny thing at that is I'm the only guy who knows and Aaron doesn't even know that I know. When the girls came back I asked Sam what happened because Aaron wouldn't say anything. The only thing that upset me about the story was that they weren't dating. If they were they would be the cutest. Aaron just needs to build his confidence up and ask her out. And he needs to do it soon since we all leave in a few days. I know the girls are on break once we leave but we still probably won't see them for a while. I'm happy knowing Sam is my girlfriend though.

I sat there thinking for a little while when Sam started to wake up. "Good morning babe." I said as she opened her eyes.

"Hi." She said sleepily but still blushing from my comment. "Is anyone else up?"

"No just you and me." I said then pecked her lips.

"Cool." She looked around the room a little. "Look at them. They look like they could be dating already and it's perfect. I bet if Greyson (Aaron's nephew) was here, they would look like a cute little family."

"Haha yah they do look perfect and they may look like a family if we do that." I chuckled.

"We should go for a walk while everyone else is sleeping. It would be nice for it to be just you and I." She said.

"Ok. Let's get ready and I'll meet you at your room ok?" I said.

"Ok. See ya." She said and then pecked my lips before leaving.

~On the walk~

We were walking in a comfortable silence for a little bit while I had my arm around Sam's waist.

"What do you plan on doing about us when we have to leave?" Sam asked quietly.

"Well I plan on staying your boyfriend and having a relationship if you're ok with having a long-distance relationship? I mean I don't want to just give up on us because I really really like you Sam." I said looking into her eyes telling her the entire truth.

"Well you're lucky because I'm willing to hold out this relationship with you." She said pecking my cheek.

We walked back to the hotel and everyone was still sleeping. So we decided to wake up everyone but Ashley and Aaron. We did this because we are going to smack cam the both of them. Why not mess with the couple that isn't a couple?

Sam grabbed the whipped cream and put some on her hand to smack Ashley while Taylor put some on his hand to smack Aaron. In the mean time I got my phone out and ready to film this for vine.

Sam and Taylor stood right above the two as I started to film. I whispered smack cam into the mic and then nodded at them. They then hit their targets. We all laughed as Aaron and Ashley both woke up agrivated. I posted the vine up and Ashley started swearing at us a little while smacking Sam since she was the closest. Aaron just got up and went to wash the cream off his face, but first he death glared us. Ashley then went and cleaned her face off.

While they were cleaning up they were having a conversation. It was hard to hear what was being said over everyone else talking about what we should do and where we should eat. Ashley and Aaron came out and we all decided to go to Denny's for breakfast. We figured we would just 'go with the flow' for the day and see what happens.

Once everyone got ready we were off to breakfast.