“But the funny thing is… I forget all my fears whenever I see you.” he says with a voice as soft and gentle, with a hint of amusement. “All my fears make me try to be a better man, not for myself, but for you. I love you Justice and I will do anything- anything…” he glanced at the camera and roll her eyes, “like make me sound like a girl in front of a live audience on television- twice, for you to believe me when I say that I love you.”

Then he took out the ring and reached for Justice’s hand, “I can’t say that you will always come first-“

A laugh came from the crew and Justice grew redder than she already is.

“Way to ruin the moment Henry…” one crew said.

Liam shook his head and reached for Justice’s hand to take her attention back to him.

“Justice, you are my life and seeing you happy, loving you, taking care of you, keeping you safe is all I ever want… seeing you asleep peacefully in my arms, waking up and smiling at me even before you open your eyes- all of those things are just bonus for me. You carrying my baby and being the mother of my children is a dream come true. That’s why I say that you won’t come first-“ Henry , who was watching them with equal happiness, chuckles again. “No pun intended.”

As for Liam, he just stared at Justice, with hope and love. Taking in every moment and sketching it in his mind.

“Cause even now, just kneeling in front of you, asking you to marry me-” a sob escape from Justice, as if realizing only not that what was happening is real, “while you look at me with so much love, already makes me happy. That makes me have the better end on this relationship. I’m not pressuring you to decide now, I don’t want another game of tag with you… I’m telling you this in front of a crowd because I want the whole world to know that I am making another promise to you.” He adds with a smirk, then slowly he slips on the ring on her finger, “I know this isn’t your first proposal, but I’ll make sure that it is your last. Cause I have no plans of proposing to anyone else but you Justice Knight, so please, please…” He held both her hands with his, “please say-“

“Yes…” Justice says in almost a whisper, then she shook her head as tears started to pour out of her, “I’m sorry but I can’t hold it in much longer…” she laughs and reached for his face, “Yes Liam! I will definitely, definitely marry you…”

Liam laughed and scooped her in his arms, pulling her to stand and picked her up hugging her tight. Justice laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and held on to him, not having a small space for air between them nor wanting to fall, except if it was for the man who was holding unto her like his life depended on it.

The crew cheered and applauded, pulling the newly engaged couple out of their reverie and facing them.

Justice wiped off her tears and laughed, “Thank god for water proof mascara.” She says making everyone laughed, as Liam pulled her to him again making her look up at him, “You are beautiful Justice, with or without the make up.”

He leaned forward and gave her a kiss, one which she happily returned and poppers were starting off all over the room filling the place with strips of papers and small sparkles.