Too Gay To Notice

“Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety. “

Plato 

Recap- Justice’s POV

“For your information, I happen to be very good with kids, thank you very much.” I snapped.

“Well, there’s something I didn’t need to know until I get married.” He snapped back.

“And it’s certainly not with me.”

“Most certainly not.” He agreed.

Wow, first time we agreed and we’re still fighting. I thought.

“Let’s not go too far into the future, kids.” Amanda teased. “So how about it dudette?”

“I don’t have friends.” I felt myself blush hearing he audience laughed.

“I’m not surprise with that.” He says making the audience laugh more.

I rolled my eyes and stopped myself from walking up to him and knock some sense into him like his sister and that girl in his story.

“Yeah, well, we can’t all be mr. popular like you,” I snapped. “Besides… those I consider friends are categorized as my family seeing I don’t have one.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End.Of.Recap~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Besides… those I consider friends are categorized as my family seeing I don’t have one.”

“Care to elaborate on that?” he asked.

I sighed, I’ve dealt with the worse haven’t I? I thought. Story of my social life won’t be that hard, as it is one of the easiest topic I know.

I grinned at the thought of Henry. I had to stop a giggle remembering all the moments we had since we were kids.

“Care to share what you are laughing about?” Amanda says.

“I’d rather not really.” I said. “I don’t think your goal is to have the network close down your show.”

“Hm, kinky…” I hear Stranger says.

I frowned, “Its not that idiot.”

“Then tell us.” He urged, “It can’t be that hard”

“It isn’t.” I smiled to myself. “I have a lot of friends, I think…”

“You think?” he asks.

“Yeah,” I shrugged, “I mean, being my brother’s little sister it was hard not to gain friends. Even those who you didn’t want to be friends with are tagged as your friends. In my dictionary they are nothing but…”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Acquaintances.

I walked through high school like a blur. People jumps out of my way and I always get what I want. Thanks to my brother, of course. Somehow, I liked it. Keeps the idiots out and the useful ones in. the down side of it, I was never alone nor can I do things alone.

“Hey, Justice,” I turn around and see April, the year level nerd, handing me a piece of paper.

“Hey, April.” I took the paper, “What’s this?”