↝ f i v e ↝

↠ 3rd person 

  ↠ 3rd person 

minho decided to visit jisung at the coffee shop before attending his night classes, which of course was going to be boring since he couldn't write with his hand like that.

the smell of fresh brewed coffee hit him as he walked in.

"minho!" jisung said and ran to hug minho.

"did you miss me?" minho asked and smirked.

"a little bit" jisung said as his faced turned crimson red.

"i need some coffee before going to the hell hole" minho said and sighed.

"c-can i come? you also said you were gonna give me a reward if i went to work and school" jisung said and pouted.

"f-fine" minho said and smiled genuinely.

jisung went and got minho the cup of coffee, that was freshly brewed.

 "chan hyung! take over my shift for the rest of the night" jisung said after changing and walking out with minho.

"it's going to be so boring" minho muttered.

"why?" jisung asked.

"i can't write anything remember?" minho asked.

"oh yeah~" jisung said and chuckled awkwardly.

"i guess you'll take the notes for me?" minho asked and smirked.

"w-wait w-what n-"

"do it and i'll give you your reward later" minho whispered in jisung's ear, making him get chills down his spine.

"o-okay" jisung said and continued walking.

minho didn't expect to do anything more as a reward to jisung either than kissing him or cuddling with him. 

but what he also didn't expect was the loan sharks coming after him. minho's parents died two years ago, but what minho didn't know was that they have been borrowing money and not giving or repaying the money back. 

as they were walking, someone stopped them in their tracks, making jisung bump into whoever the person was.

"jisung come close" minho whispered pulling jisung towards him.

"you're lee minho?" 

"i'm sorry there are a lot of lee minho's out there" minho replied.

"who are they minmin?" jisung mumbled, stuffing his head onto minho's chest, getting all the warmth.

"i don't know" minho said and pecked jisung's forehead, calming him down.

"you're lee minho from seoul city you're birth date is october 25, 1998?" he asked.

"yes. that's me then i guess" minho said. 

"you owe us $25,000 sir" he said and grabbed minho by the arm, away from jisung.

"w-wait w-what?" minho asked getting out of the the guy's grip.

"your parents borrowed money and never paid back and now you have to pay it!" he yelled.

"c-can you at least give me time?" minho asked.

"one month and that's it" he said and left with the other people.

"minmin hyung" jisung said shaking.

"shh~ it's okay. i'll deal with it myself" minho said and hugged jisung. 

"b-but what happens if y-you don't?" jisung asked and sobbed.

"let's not think about that" minho said and sighed.

minho ended up skipping classes and going back to the coffee shop with jisung, meeting chan.

"chan i need your help" minho said.

"what is it?" chan asked and looked up.

"i'm in debt because of my stupid parents" minho said and sighed.

"how much?" chan asked.

"$25,000" minho said and slouched on his seat.

"that's not even half the pay i get working here from changbin. maybe changbin could help you. just cause he's rich" chan said and shrugged.

"r-really? you think he would help? i'll pay him back" minho said and smiled.

"changbin get your ass in the room" chan yelled.

jisung sat on minho's lap and slept quietly, resting his head on minho's shoulder.

"what the fuck do you want?" changbin asked and sighed.

"dude what happened?" chan asked and chuckled.

"i saw him with someone else today" changbin said and rolled his eyes.

"him as in?" minho asked.

"lee felix" changbin muttered.

"minho needs some help paying back his parent's debt" chan said.

"and in exchange, i could hook you up with felix since he takes night classes with me and we're literally best friends" minho said.

"that's a fucking deal. i'll give you the money tomorrow since i need to go to the bank. how much?" changbin asked and smiled.

"$25,000" minho said and sheepishly rubbed his nape.

"you can also pay it back by working here with your boyfriend" changbin said and smirked.

minho just remembered jisung was sleeping on his lap.

"you were tired weren't you?" minho asked and smiled.

"but am i gonna have to carry you home?" minho muttered to himself.

"i'll drive both of you home" chan said and closed down the shop.

"thanks chan hyung" minho said and smiled.

having good people on his side to help him during the hardest times he had to face was better than amazing. but having jisung by his side when he was awake or even asleep was even better.

"goodnight" minho said and tucked jisung in for bed.

but before staying up all night as usual, he gave jisung a kiss on his lips. 

════════════════════════════════════════════════ 

❯ author's note ❮ 

i haven't had homework for the past i don't know week or so and it feels strange. but i mean i don't want homework so i guess the break is fine. i'm gonna try and lead this fanfic to a jeongchan, woochan, or another changlix fanfic ;) you choose lmao