16 and bitchy

(The one on the very right is Dice rn) I was snuggled up to the bed , I heard a baby crying in the distance and got up , I felt Dev slide his hand around my waist and pull me back "stop it and let me go."I was not in the mood for some reason , I just felt it in my bones , Dev let go and I walked out , I opened the door to my room and headed toward the crib , I saw my bendy crying and wailing for attention , I had to pick him up and cradle him for at least 30 minutes  he smiled at me after a while and made an adorable noise I gave him a kiss on the head and gave him his bottle , after he was done drinking he went back to bed , and after I returned to my own I saw the devil in a weird...position... "what are you doing." "Well..it's 3:00am~ you know what that means~" I pause and sigh , I walk over and see him close his eyes and push out his lips , I grab my pillow and walk out without giving him a kiss or saying goodbye. Once I shut the door I heard foot steps , they sounded angry , I giggled and ran down the steps , my feet where touching the cold steps as I ran down , when I reached the bottom I heard the door open , I ran to the stage and got back stage and sat "DICE COME HERE!" I purred and curled up in the curtains looking like normal a normal roll that they have , I heard him walking down the steps "Dice I'm not gonna say it again." I felt a rush go threw my body and I got up and ran across the stage "DICE!" I went to the other side and curled up in the curtain and hid myself , I heard a loud thud and peeped out to see him on the stage heading my way , I was in the dark and greatly camouflaged , I could feel as he walked closer , he was loud...I Noticed him opening the curtain rolls I whimpered and crawled behind the curtains, he heard me and ripped back the curtains and saw me , I was grabbed and dragged onto the front stage "cmon." "No. It's 3:00am and I want to have a fun time! Let me drink! Let me go to someone's party! Cmon!" "No!" He grabbed my arm and tried to pull me off stage "then..." I had to think of something ....I GOT IT! "Let me give you a penthouse bunny performance!" He paused before letting go "hurry up." I nod and run to the back stage and grab a sexy bunny outfit , it was light purple with thigh high heels , instead of walking on stage I walked out of the back door and ran with the heels on , I ran out of the hell isle and ran into the normal world. I'm gonna join a syrup club!