CHAPTER 19

Please don't mind the annoying lines if it does appear! I seriously can't remove it. Epilogue after this! Enjoy! XOXO

-Camilla Eldridge

CHAPTER NINETEEN

We roam around Switzerland to see its beauty. I'm glad that no one has recognized us yet, making us free to walk around the place without the interruption of people.

Jeanne was holding me on the waist, possessively claiming that I am his, when I asked him if this was appropriate he said "I don't care about paparazzi, this is our honeymoon, I don't mind what they're saying" and that sold me. He prepared for everything right?

I was leaning on his shoulder when I tilt my head to look at him and said "I like this. Us, living like simple people"

He kissed my forehead "If I can find a way to just be like this then I will. I know you're having a hard time with your status"

"That was before, but I'm happy now" Because you're with me.

"And I'm the happiest man alive, because you're mine" and he kissed my lips. "Where do you want to go?" he asked.

"I'd like to see their market"

He frowned. "Their what?"

"Their market, I want to buy some fruits for us"

"But they can..." I cut him by putting a finger on his lips.

"I want to do it on my own" I said, then replaced my finger by my lips and we walk towards the market.

"I have to go to the comfort room" I said as we reach the market and he called out Taylor and said "Go to the nearest hotel"

Oh no "No" I countered. "There's a public restroom here you know"

"But..." I held his chest placing a hand to his heart and said "It's fine"

He sighed. "Why do you have to be so hard headed?"

I grinned "It's part of my character" and I winked at him.

I made sure to be lost from his sight just for awhile. When I went out from the market I heard a voice from the shallow alley calling on my attention "Come here, Come here" a witch like voice said.

I walk towards it and saw an old lady, in front of a table of tarot cards, with a black veil covering her white hair. "Hello there pretty girl" she welcomed.

"Hi" I simply said my heart beating a little bit fast. What am I doing here?

"Please choose a card" she said, holding on the set of tarots facing down "Come on, don't be shy"

I did what she told. I do not know why but I am willingly complying with her words. I chose one and she looked at it "You have a very beautiful life. Many love you, but for a moment of your life, your heart was filled with hatred..." she started. I sense no harm from her but I do not know why my heart's beating fast.

"Then you've met a man who changed your perceptions in life, a man you love the most but the coming years might not be so good at you" I shivered from the sudden air that blew on the alley.

"Trials are waiting for the next years of your life, depending on the choices you will make but remember this it will be you who will choose if you want it to be happy or suffer"

"I don't want to hear it anymore" I said and walked away from her "Do not believe easily and think before deciding!" she shouted and I almost run away from her until I bump into someone "God. Katherine! Where did you come from? I was calling you!" Jeanne said, hugging me tight.