four ☁

four ☁

however much he tried, he felt the guilt creeping up onto him. the heart-wrenching pain engulfing him whole.

he felt his head spinning from the stress now. he didn't know how to say it. he already has put so much onto his partner's shoulders.

even if he didn't want it. even if they told him not to do it. he did.

he stressed and looked at the pills he bought just today. it was a recommendation from the community he joined when he began decreasing the amount of food back in high school.

antidepressant pills

he felt so bad. lying to his face, pretending everything was okay in front of him. yet his mind was so wrong, so messed up.

he took the glass of water and held one pill.

he stood in front of the full body mirror and frowned upon his reflection.

he noticed his once bubbly personality just. . . disappearing. under-eye bags. messed up hair.

if he saw him like this he would be so disappointed. all of this work for nothing.

he brought the pill to his lips.

his smile. his laugh. his cute pout. his charming grin. his teasing smirk. his warm hands. his hot breath. his long legs. his handsome face. his amazing voice. him.

he threw the pill onto the floor.

he put the glass on the counter beside the sink and picked up the pill along with its whole package and one-by-one threw them down the toilet.

he wasn't going to do this. he was going to go through this. he wasn't going to let him down. he was going to make him proud.

speaking of him. . .

caller id : markie baby🔥🙈

"yes markie ? yeah, i'm ready, i'll meet you guys there. you go along. . .", moment of silence "yes mark yes. i'll be fine. don't worry",

he ended the call. he heard him again and that pushed all regrets, of throwing the pills down the toilet, out of his mind.

the sweet smell of sweets lingered around him

the sweet smell of sweets lingered around him. he inhaled the amazing scent and looked around.

finally, after a moment, he spotted them easily ( since bambam had newly dyed white-silver hair )

"hey guys !", he greeted and waved, recieving a fist bump and a high five back "so ? what are you talking about ?",

mark pulled the chair, jackson sat down on, towards him rather harshly. but his thoughts were interrupted by jaebum who spoke kinda annoyed.

"we were talking about how bambam called yugyeom 'oppa' on the voicemail they sent in our chat !",

"you are some kinky kids, who can't keep their hormones together", jinyoung retorted, shaking his head and eating a spoonful of his strawberry ice cream.

bambam gasped "we have a very healthy sex life excuse you !", he said as he sat on yugyeom's lap.

the youngest pulled him closer and chuckled "especially on weekends",

jackson threw his hands in the air "okay ! no need for details ! we are here to eat ice cream !", he yelled, mark laughed. his newly dyed red hair swaying back and forth.

"red suits you !", jisoo said as she clinged to jinyoung, trying to get his ice cream ( since she practically devoured hers )

"right ? ! i have such an eye for fashion !", jackson exclaimed, making his partner smile. he was changing

back to himself.

jackson looked at the menu. there were so many options to choose from, but of course, as mark guessed, jackson chose strawberry biscuits.

the amazing bakery / ice cream shop was full of various types of cakes, buns and ice cream. the newly opened 'pink shop' was offering so many options, the shop owner must've had a lot of money to begin with.

—[to be continued

[to be continued. . .]
kim-kim ♡