two ☁

two ☁

"oh my god !", jisoo squealed "they are so cool !", she yelled as she practically impaled herself on the glass. her check and lips squishing against it.

the fish she thought was cool , to jinyoung's eyes, it was something out of a horror movie. the boy playfully gagged "why would you consider that thing a fish ? ! it's so — ugh ! so out of place and. . . weird",

"shut up park !", jisoo yelled. this was fun to look at. jackson wondered if he and mark would be like that after a while.

he unconsciously smiled at the thought. those dark times don't matter if mark was there, with him. those bad thoughts were just dust, compared to mark's godly appearance. however scary those bruises were, mark's aid always outshone them.

jackson was so thankful he found mark.

speaking of the said boy, he was looking at the sassy couple, going back and forth about the, kind of cute, creature ( if jackson says so himself )

mark laughed and looked at jackson "man, they have so much energy and here i am with my forth night running on coffee",

jackson smiled and massaged mark's scalp "you should go easy on yourself. university is tough, yes. but why would that studying matter if you're not healthy ?",

mark hummed as he leaned his head back on jackson's hand to get more of the addictive feeling.

"wish i could get my priorities correct like you babe", he chuckled and closed his eyes, still leaning his head back.

"you know. . . caffeine does effect you brain system", jackson said back as he gladly massaged other's head.

"yeah, i know. . . but i need to graduate. i missed so many classes because of how many times i got sick this winter —", he paused, looking jackson straight in the eyes. still not lifting up his head "i can't disappoint everyone. anyone",

jackson swore he saw mark's happy glint in his eyes falter. no, mark couldn't brake. not now.

jackson kissed the top of his head and smiled "of course you can do it. you're not some prince charming, who has everything planned for him, no. you are my warrior king, who takes the punch and not prepares. that's why I love you",

mark smiled so warmly, jackson thought they didn't need a heater in winter. "babe ~ that was so cheesy ! you'll make me blush !", mark said, giggling a little.

jackson laughed at mark's red face and turned his attention back to the aquarium.

it barely had people in, since the aquarium just opened and their official have didn't post anything yet. jackson like this better, quiet day with his friends. well. . . kind of quiet.

"wanna go to sushi bar after this ? the one we always go to ?", mark nuzzled his nose in short boy's nape and inhaled his scent. how he loved the light vanilla smell, which was almost permanent on jackson.

jackson hummed "that'd be nice. . .", he grew to love sushi. he was never really fan of the food, but since it was mark's favourite food since he came to south korea, he also ate it quite often.

they looked at different types of fish. all citizens of the underwater wonder. but jackson must say he liked jellyfish the most.

something about the creature allured him. umbrella-like head and tentacles which swayed back and forth.

it seemed so pretty, glowy and harmless. but any contact would electrocute you, burn you. it reminded the blonde boy of mark.

mark seemed so soft, gentle to jackson. but he would never forget the way mark beat up his uncle. how much cuts and bruises appeared on the bastard's face after mark was done with him.

yeah, he was safe with mark.

after everyone ate a ton of sushi, drank a load of soju and laughed like there was no tomorrow, they departed to their own houses.

youngjae had to carry jaebum with older's arm around shorter boy's neck. "agh, jaebummie ~ you're heavy ~ how am i going to drag you into the car all the way there ~", youngjae fake cried and whined.

bambam was also out cold, but luckily, his boyfriend was stronger. yugyeom easily lifted the older up and started walking home, since they were living on the same block.

bambam snuggled his face closer to other's chest. taller chuckled "cutie", and continued their way.

mark and jackson walked back to their house, hand-in-hand, enjoying the warmth of each other. there was no other place they wanted to be at that moment.

"so you're telling me, that thor is better then loki ?", jackson asked, dumbfounded.

"yes, he is. don't fight me on this one baby", mark said as he stuffed more popcorn in his mouth.

"psht ! as if ! loki is so much cuter !", jackson retorted "he is so hot, like come on ! you have a brunette draco malfoy here !",

mark chuckled darkly "oh really ?", he then threw popcorn on the ground and pinned the shorter down on the couch "say that again baby and you will be punished. however now i won't go soft on you",

it sent shivers down his spine. oh how deep and velvety older's voice was. he felt excitement and fear, lingering at his senses.

"he is very hot", he mumbled. the grip on his wrists tightened. oh god, he was sure neither of them were getting sleep that night.

[to be continued. . .]
kim-kim ♡

happy new year cloudies ☁ !