one ☁

one ☁

"it's going to be okay mr. wang. we can help you.", a nurse said while motioning her hand towards the room 034. it had a golden template which read 'therapist min'

'help ? as if anyone could help me' the blonde thought as he looked over to the taller, who had a fond smile on his face.

"go on", but when jackson didn't move, he whispered to him "let's just try, okay baby ?",

smaller took a big gulp and he nodded, moving closer to the door. he placed his hand on the doorknob and just rested it there.

"come on —", mark said softly and put his hand on jackson's "you can", and he finally twisted the doorknob. this was it. this was his hope, his last chance.

he can't miss this

"don't worry mr. wang, dr. min is one of the most trustworthy therapists here",

jackson heard before the nurse walked quickly down the hall and disappeared at the left turn.

'oh boy'

-

"okay, our first session is finished jackson-ssi", therapist min said. the way he talked the whole session. it seemed as if jackson was a tough case.

he knew those horrible things weren't his fault, but he still blamed them on himself. oh how he wished those coal kind of thoughts turned into marble.

he remembered how he wanted to be a therapist when he was a kid. he wanted to cure people, help them. he never imagined he'd be the one who needs help so desperately.

tears welling up again when he walked out of the room. the warm liquid threatened to decorate his checks, but he held it in. he worried mark long enough. all he has to do is to smile.

smile. mark has a really nice smile.

-

"so ? what do you want to eat ?", mark asked. jackson shrugged "whatever you want. preferably seafood",

"seafood huh ? how about sushi ? the one we were in a while ago", before everything started.

"yeah, i'll just get ready", jackson got up and went to their shared room. he was really into light blue this month.

he wore an oversized baby blue sweater and white jeans. he wanted to wear mark's light blue fitted sneakers, so he called out "hey markie !", it's been a while since i last raised my voice. feels nice.

"yes baby ?", he heard it back like an echo. "can i wear your blue converse ?",

"yeah, hold on it's on the top shelf !", he jogged up the stairs and went into their room.

mark took a box off of a shelf and handed it to the younger. jackson tried them on, only to be disappointed.

shoes were at least 3 sizes too big. 'agh seriously ? !' he thought 'how embarrassing' 〒▽〒

mark laughed wholeheartedly. the sincere, warm sound echoing in the room and bouncing off the walls.

jackson smiled "ah, i feel like we're in a book",

mark smiled back "how so ?",

" 'the struggle of the man against power, is the struggle of memory against forgetting' ", the shorter smiled wider "it's from one of the milan kundera's books. we read it together remember ?",

mark went closer to the other and started gently playing with the hem of his sweater "yeah, but what does it have to do with this scenario ?",

"you make a lot of memories for me, for us. you are trying to make me forget —", he inhaled and tears appeared on his once dry cheeks "— about everything. yet i still remember somehow. i blame life for this, but i also thank it, if not we overcame the difficulties, we wouldn't know the taste, of how hurtful love can get", he wiped his face with his sleeve and left his hands there as the taller hugged him tightly.

"don't worry. it's okay. you're okay", you make me okay.

-

as a week passed, jackson was doing slightly better, but it's a progress and mark's okay with taking things slow.

the past week was an emotional roller coaster. jackson visibly trying to go against his will and shut the depressed persona out. he succeeded more times then he didn't.

of course mark was there. he always is.

next thing they needed to do, is to spend more time with their friends and jackson gladly agreed to the idea. it's been a while since they hung out together.

GOT7IDIOTS + QUEEN JISOO

markers
guys, wanna meet up ?

me and jackson are both free
this weekend

sassyking
and me and jisoo r
expensive

sassyqueen
jinyoung no

of course ! it's weekend !
plus i heard there was an
underground aquarium in
seoul ! it just opened too !

defsoul
you sound like an
advertisment

whoever's responsible
for my nickname i'm coming
for you little shits

markers
back to the point !

bambi
yes ! i'll dab along

sassyqueen
oh.my.god.

giantkyum
do you see how much
patience it takes to be me ?

and there isn't even a remote
which controls him
and his dabs

bambi
if you want the ass,
you gotta put up with dabs

markers
lmao that rhymed

sunshine
yeah ! we'll come along

defsoul
must we ?

sunshine
yes

markers
okay then, see you
tomorrow at 1pm ?

-
[to be continued. . .]
kim-kim ♡

p.s.
  attention !!
please let me know if you prefer short, easily readable chapters or chapters like this ?

also, merry christmas. if you're not celebrating it, then damn free food children ! take it !

love you cloudies ☁ !
eat lots and take care !

your new mom — kim-kim
( can you tell that i'm drunk lmao )
[  adult supervision don't worry ! ]
{ not really }