"Excellent they're qualified for the next round," Ayame said as we looked back at her.

"How do you know?" Koga asked as everyone looked.

"When the judges tap their devices just by looking they can tell which groups are good enough. Plus those two can make it look easy and elegant." Kuroko said as he kept watching. I looked back and see how elegant she dances nothing like she is when on the court.

'It's like watching something straight out of a movie. Is this the same girl I know?' As Masaomi lets her go she spins a few times and bows to the crowd.

"Looks like they're serious about this I wonder what lit their fire?" Ayame asked herself as they began to walk hand in hand together.

Group 1 second heat tango

Your POV

That's the first time for me to hold back as much as possible. Then again it's been so long since I want to win. Yet the feeling of being on the court was amazing. I want to go back even if it's just a bit but I need to win this for everyone.

"Were almost up for the second heat you ready?" I nodded hoping I can still hold back in the second half.

"Yeah, let's go."

Ayame POV

Group 1 is done with their tango and so far Hyodo pair are still good as ever. I began to tap my foot feeling the urge to dance again with Masaomi. Yet with the complications, I'm going through I still can't go back.

Group 2 second heat Tango

"Look they're up again," Kise said as they observe them. As they took their place I saw that something was different. As they move it looked like (F/n) was holding back a lot, but why? She's never held back so why is she doing it now? I looked at the judges and see them all mark them after seeing them.

'Could it be she serious about today? If she is what caused her to be serious?' As she twirled to bowed she stopped in front of us but it was like she said something else.

'Come back'

Time skip

Masaomi POV

As I looked at the results I search for our number while (F/n) sat with the others. I saw number 45 and we got all full checks meaning we passed.

'Well, I guess we're going to the second round.' I walked towards everyone and smile and did a victory sign

"We're going to the second round." They applaud while Ayame seems to be thinking.

"What's wrong Ayame your usually happy about this?" I ask as she snaps out of her world.

"Huh oh right just keep your focus on your routine, and don't pay attention to the other dancers. Especially those two show them what you're made of." She said as she seems down.

"Ayame your hiding something so tell us now." (F/n) said giving a normal poker face.

"What are you talking I'm just thinking about your possibility of getting first now go on and get your assigned group. After all your in the second group." She said as we looked at each other and headed to our group.

"She's wondering why I'm dancing differently today." (F/n) said as I sigh.

"Of course she is normally you have more of a wild side than I do. It's still amazing you can be more controlling when you're serious about something."

"The reason why I'm more cooperative today is cause I want to go back to the court again. Even if it's just for a year I want to feel the ball in my hand, the adrenaline of running across a court, and the feeling of bonding with a team again. That feeling of being helpful was amazing that it left my body with so much energy."

"Then let's hope we win today."

Unknown POV

"Alright, guys that's a wrap good job today," Reiji said in a cheerful voice. I sigh and looked at the clock and see I have time to make it to the final two rounds.

'I can make it.' I grab my towel and water bottle and began to leave so I can clean myself up.

"Ran-chan where are you going? Are you not going to eat with us?" Reiji asked as I sigh.

"I have to see my little sister. She has a competition and I want to see how she's doing along with Tetsuya." I said trying to get away.

"Oh you mean (F/n)-chan I haven't seen her since she first started competing. Why don't we all go and cheer for her." He asked as everyone sigh at his cheerful attitude.

"Well, she has more class them the rest of you combine," Camuse said as Ai just looked on his phone.

"We can make it on time for the second half if we leave in the next ten minutes." He said as I sigh.

"Fine, I'll see you all in the car." I left the studio and went to my room.

'Why does this always happen when it involves my sister.'