THE END

Slash, hack, dodge, roll, and jab was all I could think on for the moment. Battling Gaia was not as easy as I imagined. I think we fought for a good two hours before she stopped and backed away.

"What are you doing coward" I growled. It worked. She charged with relentless speed but I had the same amount of energy. She never could get a break on me but, since I'm more powerful than her I got a deep gash on her every now and then.

She went for a jab which I had anticipated and did a flip over her head turning and ducking at the same time. I swung with all of my strength severing her leg from her thigh.

She wailed so loudly the monsters with in a ten foot radius exploded and the demigod past out. She fell and hit the ground with a loud thud. "Why am I not healing" she screamed.

"My sword saps the energy from with in you" I growled. I wasn't going to let her get away with it. I raised my sword ready for the kill. Before I could land the final blow I felt a sharp pain erupt in my chest.

When I looked down there was a blade sticking out of my chest. I turned and killed the monster. "Hahahaha" Gaia laughed. I looked at her with curiosity and confusion. "What are you laughing at" I snarled.

"Your gonna die now little brother" she said. With her last breath she spoke an enchantment. The ground opened up and I was swallowed with my evil sibling. The last thing I heard was Artemis screaming my name out. Then everything went black.

This was it I was heading to my certain death. "Yes you will die in tartarus you fool" I heard someone laughed evily. "It is me brother" the voice growled. Then I realized who's voice this was. "Tartarus" I snarled.

"You are going to rot in the pit" he growled. Wait I'm going to tartarus. I can escape and make it back to my family. This is also the place where immortals are tortured. On the bright side I escaped here when I didn't even know about my other powers.

My only thought now was I was going to make it back to my family. Well I have enough time to plan considering it takes nine days to hit the bottom of the pit. Life is about to suck even more.