NICO GOES CRAZY

Well yesterday was fun. No not really those Titans were really easy for me to beat. I slept until dinner the next day. I am starving I mean not eating for a day does kind of make you hungry. I was about to take a bite out of my cheese burger when Chiron came up to me.

"What can I do for you Chiron" I asked. "There is a demigod at the border and I was wandering if you could protect him from the monsters" he said.

"Okay" I grumbled. I took off to the top of half-blood hill and saw a saytr with a girl about eight years old running to me. I noticed that the saytr had a club and was holding the monsters off for now.

Can you guess who the saytr was? You are correct if you guessed Coach Hedge. I ran down hill and pulled Oblivion out of its sheath. I fought with ease. I mean really all I fought was about twenty monsters. It was pretty easy considering I'm a Primordial God.

I got the little girl to the Mess Hall where everybody was still eating dinner. I saw Nico talking to Chiron. I walled up to them and gave him the little girl. That's when it happened and Nico went berserk on Hades. Hades came and went up front and snapped his fingers. The symbol of Hades appeared above the little girl. Nico exploded and punched his father in the face.

I think everyone was shocked except me because I knew why he did it. "How could you be so selfish" Nico screamed at Hades. Hades just looked confused. "Son what are you talking about" he asked innocently. "You know how hard it is for your children" we are always out cast and never have any friends but a few" he said angrily.

Hades just looked down in shame. "Sorry" he said before he vanished. The little girl just looked at us wide eyed. "Um Chiron you might want to show her the orientation video" I said. "I'll do it" Nico said sadly. I walked back to my cabin with Artemis and our baby girl Rose.