IM HELL ON WHEELS

I woke up early so I would be able to get there and back just in time for dinner. I put on my assassin's clothes and my cloak.I got to the top of the hill ready to start my journey. Of course someone had to come up here with me.

I felt a presence behind me but, when I turned around I didn't see anything. My only thought was Annabeth. I knew she would try to tag along but, I was prepared. Chiron trotted up the hill. "Argus can take you to the train station" he said.

"No thanks I have my own ride that will take me all the way to California" I said with a smirk. "What are you talking about" he asked.

I smiled and snapped my fingers making a Harley Davidson appear in front of us. "That is my ride" I said happily. He looked at me in amazement.

I got on my bike and revved the engine. Then I took off at a hundred miles per hour. There was no way Annabeth could catch me now. I made it to San Francisco in about eight hours.

I made a desert eagle filled with unlimited celestial bronze bullets.

This was going to be fun. I parked my bike at the bottom of Mount Othrys.

I started walking up the mountain when I heard someone yell my name.

I turned to find the traitor of the week standing in front of me with his sword drawn.

"Well look who it is" I growled. "My favorite traitor" I spat.  He charged me with sword held high. I ducked his slash and punched him in where the Sun doesn't shine.

I know cheap move but, I don't have time for this. He hunched over and started crying.

Well that's that. I took off to get the immortal apples so me and chaos can bring some of my old friends back from the dead. I got there to see Ladon was gone which was a good thing.

I guess he still hasn't come back from Tartarus. "Halt" I heard someone say. I looked to my side where the Hesperieds were glaring at me.

"I just need to get a few apples and I'm gone" I said hoping they wouldn't argue. Instead of waiting on them I walked up to the tree and plucked five apples off and stuck them in my back pack.

As I was walking back down the hill a knife was placed under my chin. "I'm back" he growled. "Yes you are and may I add your as stupid as ever" I said smirking under my cloak.

I guess that made him mad because went to stab me in the throat but, got my fist in his face instead. "Stupid demigod, you think you can take on a Primordial" I spat.

He collapsed into a heap. I just hope I can make it down this hill without being stopped. Maybe my sister's the Fates decided that I had enough because I didn't get stopped until I got to half-blood hill.

There before me was old beef head in the flesh. "Hey cheeseburger" I shouted. He turned so fast with speed I didn't know he had.

Then he charged but, again I don't have time for this so I set him on fire with the snap of my fingers. I walked up to see everybody looking at me curiously.

At the lead was Annabeth Chase looking really mad. Hm I wonder why. That's when I realized that I forgot my bike at the bottom of the hill and I can't have the stolls steel it.

I thought of it in front of me and there it was making a few campers wetting themselves. I went to get on but, was stopped by Miss nosy.

I was getting tired of her and the stupid beef head wailing so I pulled my desert eagle out scaring everybody and put a bullet between his eyes.

All of the campers were relieved now. "I turned to miss know it all. Why did you keep me from getting on my bike" I said with a mock angry voice."What's in your bag" she questioned. "Nothing that you need to know about" I said now really getting angry.

She went to grab my bag but, I grabbed her hand first. "Let go of me" she demanded. "Not until you leave me alone" I said dangerously calm. "Fine" she yelled.

Thank chaos I don't have to worry about her much. Now time to raise some friends from the dead.