Microsoft TFS and ServiceNow Integration

Microsoft TFS (Team Foundation Server) is an application lifecycle management (ALM) tool used to design, develop and monitor software. This tool is popular with developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio as a software development platform. TFS enables developers using different platforms to collaborate on software projects. Since developers need infrastructure and assistance with troubleshooting that IT provides, will boost the completion time of software projects.

Why integrate Microsoft TFS and ServiceNow

Integrating these two platforms will help developers and IT to communicate in real-time. When development requests IT for resources like additional storage, or servers, IT gets an alert in ServiceNow immediately, and can start working on the request. When IT updates the issue in ServiceNow, development immediately gets an update on the status in TFS.

With software applications, downtimes and failures are inevitable. Development and IT need end-to-end visibility across the pipeline to resolve incidents. This integration between

TFS and ServiceNow enables development to work together with IT to troubleshoot software performance issues, and find and fix downtime. Development is able to complete software projects faster, and manage software better with the help of the real-time communication with IT.

How to integrate Microsoft TFS with ServiceNow?

is a ServiceNow certified integration platform based on the industry-leading Informatica Cloud. It lets you setup a bi-directional sync between Microsoft TFS and ServiceNow in days, not weeks.