Remember?

Ravens pov

I wake up and look around . "Why am I in the ....."" You blacked out" i was cut off by a familiar voice. Beast boy. I looked at him and stood up . " I will be fine".. I was weak though and it was hard to stand . I wobbled toward the door . I felt 2 hands touch my waits on both sides and stopped . I looked back "what are you doing " he let go "sorry, i just uhh um

,sorry" he said scratching his neck.

Beast boys pov

Why did I do that ? I'm so stupid !

She left the room , she was wobbling though . I need to go check on her .

I walk to her door . I just walked in and there she was holding a picture . I couldn't see it though. "Are you okay ?" I asked . She turned and quickly hid the picture.

" I'm okay i made it here " she said . " Raven , why did you do that to that man ?" I asked .

She looked at me puzzled "what man"?

Ravens pov

"What man"? I asked . What was beast boy talking about . " he one you almost ate with darkness" he said with fear and hesitation . This is bad , my friends are in danger." Leave " . " Rae..... " he mumbled. "LEAVE " I yelled. " Rae i don't want to .... ". He said . I pick him up and place him out the door. I watch from my bed as it shuts slowly . The look on his face hurts but , I have to be alone.

Beast boys pov

Why won't she let me help . What's going on ? Who was that picture of ? I walk to my room looking at my feet and I don't know why . I lay down confused . Why does she shut everyone out ? I just want to help........

________________________________________________________

" Help she's hurt , some body help her !" I scream . I run to her. " Raven ,wake up" i whisper in her ear . "Raven .... Raven ........Raven , wake up ," i start pouring tears and scream her name . I turn around and they're just sitting there . " WHAT ARE YOU DOING " help me ! But they just stand there . What are they doing . Hatred runs through me . They look like they don't even care ! " Raven please wake up" . I stopped in my tracks . Her chest stopped moving ,"Raven" my stomach turns inside out , I could have done something . We could have saved her ! They just sat there .

My eyes shot open. My face is wet . My Heart beat is fast and I cant breath . I gasp for air and take a deep breath. "Raven" . It was just a dream . I try to calm myself .

It's about 7:00am . I cant go back to sleep . I don't know why . Maybe I'll go take a shower .