Well

Ravins pov

I cant tell if he likes it i cant sense his emotions right now and I don't know why . Every ones gone and cyborg and beast boy are playing video games . Starfire asks robin something "sure" he replys and they head toward the work out room.

Cyborg goes to work on the t car . " hold up cy " i say as I close my book and float over to him and we go to work on the t-car .

Beast boys pov

I play some more video games . (Cy left with Raven to work on his car).What do they even do when they work on the t car . I wonder ,

I'm going to find out . I walk to the garage but before I enter I can hear Raven tell cyborg she took his advise and she thinks I love it but she cant read my mind right now with out touching me . Huh well that's weird!

I walk in " what do you do to this car for hours? " i ask . Cyborg looks at me . "This 'car' huh beast boy this 'car'! "," well i change the oil in this 'car' and i fix the engine and check it up on this 'car'! Beast boy "! Cyborg said in a smart tone .

"Well this car looks fine to me " I said "it's not just a car " Raven said. "It's apart of him ". I had nothing else to say . I had never thought about it like that .

Raven slides out from under the car . "Rae you got something..."i say . I was cut off"it's Raven and i know I got to take a shower " she said .

" I'm going to go cy , take care of her" she says . " I will " he says. She leaves . " well" i say . Cyborg looks up . " little lady packs a punch don't she?" He said . Confused if he was talking about Raven or the car , i look at him . " Raven not the car " he says looking at me stupid .

Robins pov

Starfire is very strong . She beautiful to and cute. She loves to shop. She is brave and eager . She lifts weight after weight. I'm starring at her . She looks at me "um robin" she says . "Yeah" i say . "Why are you starring at me " she asks . Wait am I still staring at her . I look away quickly . " just observing" i say.

Raven pov

Beast boy doesn't understand the t-car . It's apart of cyborg . I understand . I walk down the hallway and into my room . It's late maybe 9pm . I'm going to take a shower . I grab my clothes and head to my bathroom .