What dream ?

CHAPTER 2 what dream?

Ravens pov

My eyes shoot open . A statue across the room breaks and i turn quickly . "It was just a dream " I told my self . " why would I have a dream like that , me and beast boy are friends , I would never hurt him ".

"It's a warning " !"My emotions cant be there , I cant have those emotions or I will hurt the people i care about " .

I look over at the clock it's 6:00am . Time to get up . I grab my cloak as I walk out the door .

In the kitchen i start on my morning tea. I walk over to the window to see a city , our city.

"I need to stabilize my powers after that dream " i thought aloud . "What dream?" I turn , it's only robin. " it's nothing " i reply in my normal monotone voice. " it's Something or you wouldn't need to stabilize your powers" he said in a concerned tone , " i don't think it was anything , I'll be fine " i say as I walk to the stove to pour my tea.

Robins pov
I could hear a break then a vioce, it was Raven ! I was about to jump up and help but then heard her say " it was just a dream "

I woke up and put on my mask. ( witch is surprisingly comfy) i usaly don't put my mask on unless i hear someone.

so I went into the closet and got my outfit . I walked out my room and to the kitchen as I got closer i heard water beginning to boil .

When I got to the kitchen Raven was standing looking out the window. "I need to stabilize my powers after that dream" i can tell she didn't know I was there because when I said "what dream " she turned around sharply then her expression on her face changed when she saw me . It was relief.