Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Mack didn’t know what to think let alone act. If Maggie was telling the truth and he could get up and walk away now with the money and without having to worry about looking back and nothing would come of it in the future. Than he would be an idiot not to.

He was well and truly in over his head with this one. Madam Louise had been right when she said that she didn’t think he was the man for the job. His head was telling him tell Maggie to keep the money and say goodnight. His body wasn’t agreeing with his head by any means.

Mack could feel his blood pumping hotter every time he thought about what it would be like to have Maggie under him, over him. He wanted to taste her in a kiss that would have them both lost in a haze of lust. He wanted to know if she was as confident in the bedroom as she was sitting across the table from him. Most of all Mack wanted to bury himself to the hilt inside of her until they both came apart. These images his mind was giving him had his pants feeling tight as his dick raged and demanded release.

“You need the money” was the thought Mack was trying to stick to out of all the thoughts and images running through his head. He kept trying to convince himself that if he got through tonight, then maybe, just maybe he could redeem himself in the bedroom and please Maggie so that he might get another invitation to come back.

Only because of what she was paying was too good to turn down. Not the fact that he found her so appealing in a way he hadn’t felt in a long time. Not the fact that everything she did seemed to be a straight connection with his dick. Not the fact that he was so intrigued with Maggie even after such a short amount of time together that he was not willing to walk away yet.

Mack was doing this for the money and to say that he had done it. To prove to Madam Louise and himself that he was a grown man capable of this job without completely screwing it up.

Just one taste, one night with Maggie and he would walk away and it would be done with because that’s what he was getting paid for. He would be $20,000 richer. Megan’s outstanding medical bills would be up to-date and Mack would be able to move out of the shitty trailer he was calling home and get a real place he could be proud of to bring Megan home to.

Mack forced himself not to fidget and held Maggie’s curious eyes.

“In all honesty Miss Maggie, I ain’t never been one to walk away because it was easier. I was raised to work for what you’re getting paid for so I’d like to go back upstairs with you and follow your lead”

All Mack could do was hold his breath and wait for Maggie to reply. The ball was in her court now. Mack wasn’t real sure if he had completely fucked up his chances with Maggie. He wasn’t sure now if her last question was her way of saying “This is the nicest way for me to say fuck off, nights over.”

Mack watched her stand and walk around the table to him. Maggie stood behind his chair and lent down. He could feel her hot breath wash over the side of his neck, his dick jerked in response. When her lips met his ear she breathed the word “Good.” She left a wet kiss on his jaw before standing back up.

“Come on Mackenzie, time for me to see if my present is as exciting unwrapped as you are in clothes”  

The ride back up to Maggie’s suite was as quiet as it was when they came down. Again she held on to Mack’s hand and used her thumb to rub circles on the back of his hand.

Mack was trying to figure out what to do next. Normally his “date” would openly flirt with him all night. Constantly touching him, showing him that she was interested. Complimenting him on how “Sexy, Handsome” he was. Normally they would jump him first chance they got and he would take over once they made that first move to let him know it really was the money making time.