chapter 6

Brookes pov:

I woke up at 10:00. I have to be at starbucks at 11:00. So i got up and started to get ready. I left my hair natural then only put on a little bit of makeup. i went to my closet and put on hollister shorts then a white flowy tank top then is kinda long in the back and goes up to my belly button. i put in my pink belly button ring and  slipped on  my pink vans and ran down stairs. I wasnt that hungry so i didnt eat anything but i smoked a little weed before it was time to go. It was 11:40 so i headed out the door. i hopped on my pennyboard and went to the most amazing place in the world. STARBUCKS!

I finally got to starbucks and walked inside. There i saw the hoe of the school sitting on hayes lap with his hands on her butt and they were making out. idk why but it pissed me off to see that so i walked back outside. I didnt want to interupt them so i just texted hayes.

Brooke: ayee. Im here..

Hayes: okay good your coming! hurry up i was lonley.

wow. he is a liar. I walked inside and the hoe "Lacy" walked past me and was fixing her red lipstick. she looks like a clown. i hate her so much.

"hey bitch" she stopped and said to me.

"whats up?" i said to her with a smile . It pisses her off so much.

"whatever. go pop some pills" she said then walked away.

I finnaly saw hayes and sat down in front of him.

"hey!!" he said

"sup. how was your little makeout session with lacy?"

"oh. you saw that? he said looking down.

"haha. how couldnt i. it looked like she was choking you wit her tounge down your throght."

"whatever. aha now what do you want im paying." he said wile laughing.

"I can pay myself. save your money for your girlfriend." is said while getting up.

"shes not my girl-

"mhm" i cut him off and got in line

hayes pov:

I didnt want brooke to see me and lacy making out. i dont even know why i did anyway. Brooke wouldnt let me pay for her so i didnt argue. When she got up i couldnt help but stare at her ass. its so big. brooke walked back and sat down. she got vanilla beam. My favortie! Then after her i got up and got the same thing. we talked for a while about us. like our favorite color and things. turns out we have a lot in common. brooke is a pretty cool girl to hang out with. We decided to take a walk to the park. so we walked out and there all of my friends were walking into starbucks. fuck.

"hayes?"

"hey guys" i said

"why are you hanging out with pill popper?"

"she doesnt do drugs guys. so stop."

"oh so your on her side?" some one said and then pushed brooke to the ground. you could tell brooke was pissed because her face got all red and she balled her right hand into a fist like she was gonna punch her.

Brooke got up and punched the girl right in the nose. The girls name was lauren. lauren fell right on the ground.  but lauren had all her friends with her so they tried to jump brooke. my guy friends held all the girl back and i grabbed brooke by the waist and held her back.

"come one brooke lets go home."

"No hayes let me finish off that bitch!!

"youve done enough. lets go" i let go off brooke and we started walking home.

"im sorry hayes. I didnt mean to start all of that."

"Its okay. it wasnt your fault."

brooke was bleeding on the side of her forhead from one of the girls that scratched her.

"here lets go inside and clean up that scratch." i said. we walked in her house and went to the bathroom. she sat up on the counter and i got a band aid. i walked up to her and whiped off the blood. i was in the middle of her legs.(not like that lmao) and i looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. i glanced at her lips then i started to lean in.

"hayes its getting late. I think you should go home" she said.

"um y-yeah. im sorry i shouldnt have done that. i-"

"its okay hayes." she said while smileing and still sitting on the bathroom counter.

"goodnight brooke" i said while walking out

"night hayes"