chapter 4

Brookes pov.

I woke to the sun shining on my face. ughhh. I closed my curtains to where it was dark in my room. Then I remembered that today Hayes said he would take my to starbucks. I looked at the clock and it was 11:00. Shit. I don't know what time were going! Then I heard the door bell ring. I ran down stairs and opened the door. It was hayes. He looked me up and down and then just smiled. 

"What?" I giggled

"you look cute. haha"

Hayes pov.

Oh my god. did I just say that to brooke? I cant believe it. I mean she does look cute but I cant believe I just said that out loud! She just gave me a confused look. Im so embarrassed right now.

" I-im sorry. I.."

"Its okay." she cut me off while giggling.

"im sorry I woke up late because I was up all night thinking about something. Im going to run up stairs real quick then ill be ready. You can come in a sit down?" she said

I walked inside and sat down on the couch while Brooke was up stairs. Gosh she looked so cute. She had her hair in a messy bun with a Florida gator hoodie on and yoga pants, which made her even more hot because she has a big ass.

Oh my gosh why do I keep saying things like this. I. Don't. Like. Brooke.

"Okay im ready!" brooke said while walking down the stairs.

She had high wasted shorts on with an grey obey short and teal vans with her hair still in a bun. We walked out the door and I got on my penny board. She ran and got hers and then we were on our way to starbucks. I didn't know she skated. But its okay because its hot.

" Hayes your so slow!" I heard brooke yell. I looked up and she was so far ahead of me. So I started to go faster and I caught up to her.

"damn. How did you get up here so fast?"

" Im just good like that" I said with a smirk.

she just gave me a gorgeous smile. It was like 5 mins of silence then brooke broke it.

"You suck at penny boarding" she said

I forgot she was on her penny board and i pushed her. She grabbed my arm to try not to fall but we both fell down. She was laying in the grass and I landed on top of her. I looked up into her green eyes, then for some reason i looked at her lips then back into her eyes. and she did the same. I started to lean in and then she moved her head.

"Hayes your hurting me." i heard her say.

"Oh Um Im really sorry. are you okay?" i said while getting off of her and helping her up. When my hand touched hers i got that feeling in my stomach again. Butterfly's.  why do i get these.

I looked at brooke and there was blood dripping from her wrist. But i didn't see any cuts because she is wearing a lot of braclets. I have always wondered why she wears so many of them.

"Brooke. Your bleeding on your wrist. move your braclets." i said while moving her braclets." Then i saw something. And it wasn't from falling. Brooke looked up at me and her eyes were starting to tear up. For some reason i got really mad.

"why do you do this?"

" Its a long story hayes. I don't want to talk about it. Can we just go to starbucks now?"

" sure. whatever." i said while flicking her wrist out of my hand.  I started to go to starbucks but i didn't here brooke behind me so i looked back and brooke was holding her wrist and crying.

What have i done. now she is gonna hate me again. I turned around and started to go to brooke but she screamed at me and told me to leave her alone. She grabbed her penny board and ran home. Why am i such a dick!