Chapter 3

Hayes pov:

I feel bad for Brooke. I didn't mean to say all of that to her. I was just mad that I couldn't go to my friends house. I really don't think she does drugs. But I know she did smoke weed because my brother nash saw her at a high school party smoking it with her friend. Well I guess her old friend. She never hangs out with them at school.

I was thinking I should go over to her house today and tell her that sorry. I didn't mean to blow up on her like that. I was just mad.

"Hayes get down here!' I heard my mom yell, i ran down stairs and she was sitting with skylynn at the kitchen table. She looked mad to. Oh god..I didnt even do anything this time!!

"Yes ma'am?

"Skylynn told me that Brooke didnt come last night to baby sit. Is that true? because if it is then, im gonna call her mother beacuse her mom promised me that she would come."

"No, She did come but she left really early"

"Why did she leave? were you mean to her?"

"well, I got mad because you said i couldnt go to my friends house and i took it out on her..."

"Hayes Grier! you know your not suppose to be rude to a girl! i taught you better! Now go next door and tel l her your sorry!"

I walked outside and toward her house. She was sitting on her porch reading a book and i guess she was crying because she was sniffling and her eyes were reslly read. She looked at me and then her eyes got wide. She shut her book and started to run inside.

"Wait Brooke!" i grabbed her arm and turned her around to face me"

" Hayyyesss! Let me go!" She yelled and she looked so scared.

" Brooke, please i need to talk to you."

she then looked me in the eyes. Gosh, shes so gorgeous. I never really looked at her. Her long brown curly hair that was all the way down her . Her green eyes. She didnt wear that much makeup either. It was natural. She kind of had a country acient. It was cute. She is country but she always wears clothes like those tumblr girls do.. Ugh what am i thinking!! I dont like her.

"Hayes?" Brooke said. "Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah im fine i was just thinking about something."

" I said you can come in my house and we can talk."

"oh okay. Then lets go cause its really hot out here. haha." she just looked at me than opened the door.

Her house was so nice and big. It smelt good to. She had all kinds of shoes lined up by the door. She had alot of pairs of boots, and then vans, toms, teal sandals, and heels. Damn she has alot of shoes.

" so what do you wanna talk about." she said while walking to the couch. I sat down next her and then she got up and moved over to the chair.

"Well um i just wanted to say that im really sorry that i yelled and said that all to you last night. I didnt mean any of that. I was just mad that mom wouldnt let me go to my friends house."

"It's okay. All the stuff you said is true. I'm used to it. Everybody tells me that everyday at school so.."

Wow. I feel so bad for her. I have noticed that at school. She is so quiet now and nobody talks to her and everybody is so mean to her and the bully her. I just can't believe I didn't do anything about it.

"Don't say that. All that stuff isn't true. I'm really sorry. I want tot make it up to you. What am u do?"

" nothing. It's okay. You don't have to make it up to my.

And now you can leave cause I know you probably don't want anybody to see you at my house."

She walked to the door and opened it. I got up from the couch and walked to the door. I was about to walk out but I turned around and looked into her Beutiful green eyes.

"I'm not embarrassed to be seen at your house. And I want to make it up to you. How about we go to Starbucks tomorrow morning? Okay?"

"OMGG! yes! I love star bucks! Ahhhh!" She jumped up and was so exited. She said thankyou like 50 times and then she hugged me...

For some reason I got butterfly's in my stomach. I didn't want to just stand there so I wrapped my hands around her waist and hugged her. It felt so good. She then pulled away an walked inside her house and shut the door.

I did like a fist bump and ran to the house and then I had to get ready for football practice.

I can't wait for tomorrow!