Chapter 7

I flung my head out of my large window to see where he had gone; I didn't hear a loud thump or anything. I looked around for him but he was gone, vanished into the woods I guessed.

I sat on my window ledge for a long while, looking out into the woods. I don't know what I was looking for exactly.... Leo probably..... I looked up after some time to look at the stars. I had always found them beautiful...

After about an hour or two of looking out of my window I gave up and climbed into bed. I turned my TV on and began to watch the comedy channel. I wasn't even watching it properly at first because all I could think about was Leo and what had just happened. I was soooo confused that I had to force myself to stop thinking about him other wise I wouldn't be able to sleep at all. I must have fallen asleep after about 2 hours of staring at the screen.

I woke up in the morning around 7am. I couldn't help but groan at the time. I had 4 hours sleep last night and now I was feeling tired!

I could here people walking around in the hall way and I was feeling hungry. I got up and walked over to my on-suite bathroom. When I was finished, I put on a pair of jeans and an off the shoulders top before heading down to eat. I sat at the breakfast bar trying to not think about last night, when Bethany sent me a text.

Mornin' sunshine, hope you got better sleep then I did! Pick you up in half an hour to talk : )

B xx

I sent a quick text back:

Hi B!

I got 4 hours sleep.... Gotta tell u something. :/ x

I was sitting in the kitchen eating grapes and I heard the door bell go. I grabbed my bag and phone and then headed for the front door. I swung the door open and walked into Will's chest. "Aw!"

Will stepped back a bit and looked at me confused. "You alright miss?" I gave him my are-you-kidding-me look and began walking away from him and to the direction of Bethany's car. Once I got in the car Ben walked out of the front door and stood by Will.

I looked at Bethany, who had a sorry look on her face. "I couldn't get away without him coming. Sorry" I just shrugged.

"Just tell me what is going on." I looked out of the front window and Bethany began. "Well I was talking to Leo the other day at school and.....don't look at me like that! Just listen." I had raised my eyebrows at her when she told me she spoke to Leo. What happened to our mission? She carried on.

"He was telling me how he had been told about our existence a year before his first shift and that he was gone on pack business. He told me that he shifted there and then after a year he came back. Leo wouldn't tell me what the pack business was, but come on Liana you cant be mad at him for going against his will...." She quietened down towards the end. "He was going out with another girl the day after! It doesn't make sense." I argued.

"Liana, Leo has come back now and he has tried to apologise, just except it and move on, you know back to the good old days." She smiled cautiously. I raised my eyebrows; "you still never told me why you want me and Leo to get back together? You hated him too and just because he came back and said sorry, it does not mean that everything is going to be back to normal." She winced back a bit.

"Liana stop being so stubborn and think about it! You both have to be good friends, otherwise the two packs alliance will mean nothing when you both become Alphas." Well that hit me like a tone of bricks. I knew that the packs were very close together and they could even count as one, I couldn't let the packs split up because of me and Leo and I never thought about when I would become Luna or how this would effect the pack. I fell quiet and I nodded for Ben and Will to get into the car. Bethany drove us all to the school and parked up. We all had stayed quiet the whole time as I thought about what Bethany had said. I would have to fake being friends with Leo for the pack. My head is starting to hurt from all of this thinking....

"Ok fine! I will talk to Leo and we will sort this out." This just seemed so confusing; I didn't know how I felt about all of this. First Leo goes and I hate him, then he comes back n I hate him more, then he shows up in my bedroom and now I have to be friends with him..... and I thought that girls were supposed to be the confusing ones.

I still hadn't told Bethany about last night. We were sitting in our art class and Bethany was talking to one of the boys from our pack. I was staring out of the window as usual. I felt someone poking my arm, so I turned around and looked at the idiot who was going to feel sorry for poking me.

"Hi!" a small, slim brunet girl with an extremely high pitched voice was standing right in front of me with a huge smile on her face.

"Hell-o, can I help you?" I asked a little bit confused as to who she was. She held out a blue envelope with a baby yellow heart sealing the back. I took the envelope and looked at her with my eyebrows raised. "Im Ruth, nice to meet you." She took my free hand and shook it before walking to the other side of the class room and taking a seat. I watched her carefully and as she sat down. She then turned to face me and I could just about make out that she was miming for me to open the letter. I looked down at the envelope and opened it under the desk. I took a deep breath in and out before taking out the little piece of paper that was inside of it.

Morning sunshine!

Meet me at the fields at lunch and tell your dogs to stand down.

Leo x

THIS BOY IF F**KING WITH MY MIND! I screamed in my head and then groaned out loud.

**********************

let me know what you think :)

vote comment fan :D

XhemmiiX