Chapter 12

Enjoy.x

I woke up to the stars stuck on my ceiling, in my room. Some of the memories flooding back to me. Darkness, the music, my wolf. I was exhausted. Open and closing my eyes a few time to wake up fully and get rid of the sticky eye feeling. "Liana, how are you feeling?" My mothers calm but worried tone. I tried to speak, but all I heard was a whimper. What I the world was that?! I moved calmly but swiftly towards my mirror in my room and to my surprise I was in wolf form! My whole body covered in black fur with a touch of grey and white fur on my paws, tail and ears. It was amazing! I was however still on all fours.
What on earth was going on? I thought I was dreaming. Pouncing frantically around my room, my mother trying to calm me down. I looked around the room, only now noticing my dad, Bethany and her family, Uncle Sam and my Aunty... No Leo. I dropped my head and let out a little disappointed whimper.

That's when I heard my wolf. " Liana, you will be mates to an Alpa, so you need to find him as soon as you change back".
Speaking sarcastically back to my wolf, " well how do you suppose I do that, looking like this?"
My wolf chuckled, you need to picture your human self, remember all the details like your hair, skin, eyes and you will change back". She makes it sound so easy.

That's when I remembered the pain. I tensed up and my wolf felt my worry. "It will be easier this time Liana, I promise". With that, I looked to my audience of family and friends. I closed my eyes and began to picture myself, from the night I first changed appearance. My cheek bones, long hair and my eyes, body toned, pink lips. I began to feel a rush of pins and needles under my fur. The wind around me feeling stronger. I had kept my eyes closed from the uncomfortable feeling. I kept going, outlining my waist, hips, thighs. The pins and needles getting stronger. My fingertips and toes. That's when I realised realised pins and needles disappeared. Like they fizzled down. The sharp pains only now a mere tingle.

When I opened my eyes I saw my mum coming towards me with a blanket. I looked down to see I was in human form again....a sigh on relief before I realised... I was NAKED!

My family clapping and my mother praised me. " I'm glad to have you back hun".
I began to glance around again with a sheepish smile on my face. Still very aware and feeling incredibly uncomfortable that I was naked under this blanket.
All the happy looks turning into a worried look. "What's wrong? Why are you all looking upset? How long was I out? What...Wh.. What's going on?" I had so many thoughts, so many questions. A wave of panic hit me and I let out a defensive growl. I wanted answers!
My fathers only request came out in a stern alpha way. "darling get dressed and come down. You must be hungry, we will talk after". With that, everyone left the room and left Bethany with me.
I rolled my eyes and before landing them on Bethany. With not even a moment of silence, she began to explain "Liana, how are you feeling? You passed out inside, Ben found you and brought you outside. You was growling a lot so they new you was going to shift. Then you started to shift". A look of worry crossed her face as she continued. "We tried to talk to you and keep you calm. But you couldn't hear us. Your wolf is strong. You smashed the barbecue and the stage... Well you ripped it to pieces. When you passed out, your dad ordered Ben and Will to bring you back upstairs". My shocked and confused face looking like I have more answers then I ever did before. But wolf reminding me to breath. I let out a few deep breaths, "How long was I out?" I interrupted her. "It's... Sunday" she spoke with a soft tone. I looked around like crazy, "the party, the guests, a whole day?" Panicked, Bethany stopped me and put her hands on my shoulders. "Go for a soak and relax. Come down when you are ready". Why did it seem that everyone was hiding something. They were all just trying to get me.to relax and calm down and meet them downstairs. Why did I wake up to so many people in my room? I know they are all close and they are probably worried about me. But I couldn't help to think that there was more than met the eye. My wolf just simply agreed and told me to just do I was told for now.

I nodded to myself and headed for the bathroom. After a long soak I put on some leggings and a jumper. I noticed that Bethany had left my room and had tided it up too. As I made my way down the stairs it dawned on me, "Did Bethany not shift?"

I ran to the kitchen quickly, I looked over to Bethany who was smiling like a child with candy. "Did you shift? Sorry I missed it, what's your wolf like? Are you ok? Did it hurt?" I sat down next to her. She put her arm around me. "Yes, it's ok, my wolf is all black with a red stripe and is funny to talk to, I'm ok and of course it hurt". She giggled again, "shifting only hurt the first time, once you practice, it doesn't hurt anymore". My dad walked in and cleared his throat. "Ladies, we moved the party to today. Luckily we have a lot of friends that are going to come and help fix the mess outside". He then turned and left us. Me and Bethany squealed with the thoughts of finally being able to celebrate.

Vote, comment and share X