Epilogue

Ashley was asleep when Angelina and Sammy entered the room. Sammy was the first one to speak. "I'm sorry I was so mean to you. I know now that my brother really loves you and that you make him happy." She said before leaving the room. Angelina made sure that Sammy was out of earshot when she spoke. "I thought that the warning of your ex-boyfriend will do the trick but I guess not. It was quite hard to find him and I must say he's quite attractive but his personality is terrible. I told him where he could find you and that he must take you back but that useless son of a bitch couldn't even kill you right."

Angelina didn't hear Ethan and his father Benjamin come in. "I knew you were a bitch but not a murderer." Benjamin spoke. Angelina turned around and looked at Ethan and Benjamin. Her face was filled with horror. "Honey, son I didn't hear you come in." "Well don't stop confessing on our account. Please continue mother." Ethan spats. "Can you also please tell me why you hate me?" Ashley asked.

"You are awake!" Angelina said shocked. "I woke up four days ago can you answer the question." Ashley said starting to get angry. "Because you're going to ruin everything. I had everything planned out. I manipulated Benjamin to manipulate Ethan. I wanted Ethan to take over the company and to make us billions but that all changed when Benjamin's grandfather died and in that stupid fucker gave everything to Ethan. That money was mine and he stole it from me. I thought I had struck gold when the will stated that he must be married but he married you a low life, poor barman. I wanted to destroy a marriage I even got Kate to come flirt with him but that also failed."

"Get out. I never want to see, hear or want anything to do with you ever again. Leave now get out of my sight. You're no mother of mine." Ethan set furiously. "You can't talk to me like that I your mother!" "I just did and you're dead to me." Angelina left the room but before she got outside Benjamin grabbed her arm. "We will talk about this later. You are going to pay for what you did." With that he let her go and she walked away.

Ethan went to Ashley side and gave her a kiss. "I'm so sorry Ash. I didn't know." She sat up and took his hands. "Hey, I'm not mad at you." "I love you Ash." "I love you too." Ethan's father cleared his throat. "I'm sorry for interrupting but I'd like to meet my daughter-in-law." Benjamin said smiling at them.

"Dad, this is my wife Ashley." "Hello Mr. Shaw it is nice to meet you." "The
pleasure is all mine and please call me Benjamin or Dad." Ashley, Ethan and his dad talk about an hour when the doctor came in. Benjamin left but promise that he will see them soon. After the doctor ran some final test was she clear to be discharged.

Ashley was laying on Ethan's chest watching a movie when she felt her water broke. "Ethan, my love it's time. My water just broke." Ethan set up and quickly got he into his arms. "Are you in pain? Is the baby okay?" He asked panicking. She took his face in her hands. "Breathe. I'm fine the baby is fine just take us to the hospital."

Ethan drove as fast as he could to the hospital. She was taken into the delivery room when her contractions started. Ethan held her hand as she started screaming out in pain. "You are doing great Ash. The baby's almost here." He said trying to calming her. "You are almost fully dilated Ashley so when the next contraction comes I need you to push." The doctor told her. She pushed when the next contraction came.

The sound of a baby crying filled the room. "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Shaw you have a beautiful and healthy baby girl." The doctor congratulated them. The doctor gave the baby to Ethan when Ashley screamed out a pain. The doctor checked Ashley. "It looks like your baby girl hit her little brother from us. Ashley, I need you to give me one hard push." The doctor said to Ashley before she gave one hard push. Another baby's scream filled the room. "Congratulations you have a healthy twin boy." "You did it Ash. You are so beautiful, strong and amazing and you gave me two beautiful children just like you." Ethan said giving Ashley a kiss.

The twins are now three years old. They are all staying at the ranch. Amelia looks just like her mother but has a father's eyes while Joseph looked like his father but had his mother's eyes. Both the twins are trouble makers and love to put their mistakes on each other.

Ashley was in the room sleeping while the twins and Ethan was in the kitchen making her breakfast. Today was a 24th birthday and they are surprising her with breakfast in bed. Amelia picked the flowers while Joseph drew a picture for her.

The twins climbed on the bed trying to wake her up. "Wake up mommy." Joseph said. Ashley woke up and saw Amelia, Joseph and Ethan sitting on the bed. "What is all this. Breakfast in bed?" "Happy birthday, mommy." The twins said together and gave her their gifts. "Thank you, my babies. I love them." "Happy birthday Ash." Ethan said before giving her a kiss on her head. They were in the garden when Ashley's parents arrived and said that they are taking care of the kids because Ethan had a surprise for Ashley.

She was blindfolded. "Ethan where are you taking me?" "It is a surprise." He said. A few minutes later they arrived at the place. Ethan carefully picked her up from the horse and placed her on the ground. "Okay, you can talk off your blindfold now." She took off the blindfold and was surprised at what she saw.

There were fairy lights hanging from trees, flowers and small candles everywhere. "This is beautiful." She said in awe. "Thank you." Ethan said as he opened a blanket and got the picnic basket. He fed her strawberries, cream and chocolate.

"Ash I love you with all my heart and soul and when you gave me the chance to start our relationship the right way, was I ecstatic. It has been almost four years since I met you and I fall in love with you even more every day. Ash, will you marry me again?" He asked holing a plain but beautiful diamond ring.

"Yes, Ethan I will marry you again. Even thou we didn't like each other or the terms in the beginning would I never change it. I felt in love with you that way and I don't ever want to change that."

Four months later were they re-married again and two months after that did Ashley found out that she was pregnant again.

Angelina and Benjamin divorce and he gave her a million and nothing more.