Let Me Heal You (Tenth Doctor x Jack Harkness)

A/N just something fun I had in my head. Dunno. Warning* there will be sexual/inapprpriate content in this story of the homosexual nature. Dont like it? dont read it. (:

*******************************************

It started with that damn kiss, Jack mused as he drummed his fingers on the dashboard of his ship. He just couldn't get that kiss out of his head. On the night that the world was ending, on the night that he had died and brought back to life, he had also been kissed by the one, the only, the Doctor. With his Northern accent and big ears, he had grabbed Jack and kissed him passionately, even while Rose was watching. And then, miraculously, the Doctor pressed something into Jack's hand, and walked away. Rose said her goodbyes, tearing up and hugging him tightly, and left too.

Smiling to himself, Jack looked at his control board. Taped to next to the flight path map was the note the Doctor had given him that night. When he had awoken from death, surrounded by dead soldiers and covered in blood, it was still crumpled in his hand.

I will find you. Wait for me. xx the Doctor

Written in his elegant, sloping script, Jack had reread it countless times, trying to decipher the meaning of it. Jack certainly had feelings for the Doctor, the crazy man with a blue box and a screw driver.  But what did he mean by wait for me? Where? When? Why? Jack sighed and ran a hand through his hair, frustrated. For eight months he had waited, coasting about the universe aimlessly while he waited for his Doctor to come back to him. And he couldn't wait much longer, because something was wrong. Very wrong indeed.