•< 2 >•

Jimin's POV
His body was covered in sweat. I had noticed the way Jungkook's body became weaker and paler every time he would move or spin.

We are were taking a break and normally during break Jungkook would mess with the other members to their annoyance cause he thought this was funny. This time he just sat alone In the corner.

He leaned against the mirror. You could basically see the heat radiating off him.

His hair and shirt was plastered to his body due to all the sweat. His body shaking with every breath he took. It was obvious to me that the younger didn't feel well.

Slowly I approached him

"Jungkook-ah" I didn't use "kookie" letting him know it was a serious matter

"Yes hyung?" He asked, his voice horse and raspy. You could barely hear him over the other members conversations. Something was definitely wrong with the maknae.

"Are you sure you're feeling alright? You look terrible" I said softly.

"Jimin hyung, for the last time I'm
Fine. I just-" he halted. "Didn't get enough sleep last night?" It came out more of a question then a answer.

I huffed a sigh. He wasn't telling me something but I didn't want to push him.

We got back into formation and started practicing.

Jungkook's POV
We moved, and danced, and spun. We did everything. I moved sideways and jimin was supposed to move the opposite but I felt his hand graze against my back. I pink dust filled my cheeks and a burning sensation filled my chest. I yelped suddenly and fell forward.

Namjoon stopped he dance "Jungkook-ah?" He asked confused.

"I-I'll Be Back" I shouted, running off toward the bathroom.

We were currently practicing in a idol public studio which means they're other idols here. Don't even get me started on all the looks I was getting. I turned back slightly, seeing if any of them were following me.

When I saw nothing, I turned back around. Colliding with someone. We both landed on the floor with a thud. I looked up to see who I had collided with.

"Jungkook? Why are you running?"

"Sorry, Baekhyun-Hyung I gotta go" I apologized to the idol and continued down the hall

The other idol cocked his head and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Baekhyun had noticed jungkook's off behavior but Jungkook didn't notice Baekhyun follow him.

I burst through the bathroom, luckily no one else was in there. I feel to my knees, shaking. I let out a small sob as my chest tightened and my lungs filled with nothing but petals. I felt the veins wrap around my chest and squeeze. I gasped sharply for air before ridding my body of the petals.

The petals were lined with a faint red color. I was getting worse. I could feel it taking my body from me but I wouldn't get the surgery. My Jiminie was worth more to me than anything.

Slowly I stood up. I walked over to the sink and rested my palms against it. Pressing the top of my head to the mirrors cool surface. I had sweat from both dancing and being sick coating me.

I hadn't noticed the door open a few minutes prior. I squeak on the floor caused me to look toward the door. Standing in bathroom was Baekhyun. He had seen everything. His eyes wide and his bottom lip slightly trembling.

"You can't tell anyone" I said weakly, trying to catch my breath.

"How long?"

"Almost 2 months now"

He slowly stepped toward me. I tried to step back but my energy plummeted as soon as I took my hands off the sink. I fell backwards. Baekhyun, being small, swiftly moved to lock his arms under mine, stopping me from hitting the ground

"Do not pass out on me I swear" he mumbled.

Jungkook, being dazed, was utterly confused. He had only spoken to the EXO member a few times. Which is why he was confused on why Baekhyun had followed him in the first place.

He slowly sat me on the floor. I leaned against the cold bathroom floor. My body wasn't recovering as fast as it should be after a attack. I groaned softly. I forced my body to stand, but my legs wouldn't obey.

"Jungkook-ah, maybe you should tell Your hy-"

"No!" I yelped. "They'd be devastated. I don't want them to worry about me. I'm- I'm sure it will pass" I sighed softly, closing my eyes trying to get my energy back.

"They'd Be devastated to know that you're going through so much pain without any relieve or help" baekhyun's voice was calming, but seriousness still tinted it.

"I will, I just.." my voice trailed off. My energy suddenly plummeting.

"Baekhyun" I mumbled his name before slipping into in unconsciousness.

Baekhyun's POV
The younger suddenly slouched backwards. His body going limp on the bathroom tiles. I shook my head in disbelief with wide eyes, this was not happening.

First of all Jungkook had Hanahaki and now he's passed out on the bathroom floor. It took me a moment to react before I gently laid the younger's head in my lap, trying to figure out what to do.