dix-huit

A FLIRTATIONSHIP !

JOHNNY RAN THROUGH THE school halls hoping to find where Mackenzie sprinted off too. She couldn't of gone far. Half the school looked at Johnny weirdly, he pushed through pupils and teachers but still no sign of Kenzie.

Before he could run out and leave the school, Nadia caught up to him and grabbed his hand. He groaned and turned around. "Where are you going, babe?" She perkily asked.

"I need to find Mackenzie, her and I have to talk." This wasn't a lie, fully, they do need to talk. She is not letting their friendship end this way, nor is he letting her leave him.

They both see each other as more than friends, and that's what they are going to accomplish. Audrey's eyes glow with anger. "I thought she told me that she never wanted to see you, it was quite sad. After school she approached me and—"

Immediately, Johnny cut her off. "No, you approached her! She told me all about what you said and how you treated her Audrey, that's enough. We're over, Audrey." Her eyes narrow and she lets out a huff, muttering a 'Whatever'.

What did he ever see in this girl? At the time, she was pretty, sweet, and cool. But it's always been Mackenzie, and he messed up his chance with her by asking her to help him ask Audrey out! Oh, god.

Audrey's eyes watered. "I just have one question, Johnny,"

He raised his eyebrows. "Shoot,"

"Why?" She whispered.

Johnny sighed, grabbing both Audrey's hands. "I genuinely was into you, it was amazing. You made me so happy and you were so fun to be around, but I guess we kind of lost that spark and I felt something for Mackenzie."

She nodded, taking her hands and using them to wipe her eyes. "Thank you for everything, it was the best 3 months of my life," Audrey smiled.

She leaned up and kissed his cheek before strutting away. Johnny wasted no time and in under five minutes he made it to Kenzie's house. He locked his car then ran up to the front door. Melissa opens up. "Johnny, how are you? I'm guessing you're here to see Kenzie. Be careful, she is upset," She informed him.

"Hey Melissa, I'm good, thank you. May I go upstairs to see Kenzie please?" Melissa nods, opening the door wider for Johnny. He bolted up the stairs & knocked on Kenzie's door.

A groan is heard from the other side of the door. "Mum, for the last time! It's open!" He curled his fingers around the door handle nervously and pushed it open.

Mackenzie's eyes widened. "You're not my mother!" Softly chuckling, Johnny took a seat on her bed besides her.

"You're right, I'm not. But I am your best friend." She sighs, shaking her head.

"Kenzie I-"

This is your only chance, stop talking.

Listening to the voice at the back of his head, Johnny leaned in and smashed his lips against Kenzie's. Johnny didn't exactly get the reaction he wanted, she didn't kiss back and she pushed himoff. "Are you kidding me? You're dating Audrey, stop it!" Johnny shook his head, signalling she's got it all wrong.

"I broke up with her, Kenzie. I want to be with you, and only you. I've already wasted all that time with her and I'm not wasting anymore. You make me so happy and I love you," Johnny finally found the courage to speak up about his feelings.

"And I love you, Johnny."

Without wasting a second, for the second time he connected his lips with her and they mound perfectly. This time she kissed back, Johnny was smiling against her lips.

"I love you."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

cute