onze

A FLIRTATIONSHIP !

FRIDAY WAS EVENTFUL, JOHNNY and Kenzie spoke, she spent the night with the girls and the weekend thinking about it all. She was kind of bummed because she didn't end up going back for her chips. Right now she is walking through the doors of the school's cafeteria.

Her eyes scan the room, students are scrambling to claim tables. She began walking to the very last table on the left side, she took her seat in the simple cool red coloured chair and greet the girls who are occupied with god knows what on their phones. They put their devices away and they slowly slipped into a conversation.

Mid sentence, two hands rest on Kenzie's shoulders firmly and she shudders. "H-hey, Johnny." The girls all stare back, she is immediately hit with déjà vu.

"Who don't you like and are avoiding?"A husky, familiar voice spoke from behind me, placing their hands on my shoulder.

My cheeks heat up profusely and the girls all smirk towards the scene that's playing out. "No body! What are you doing here, Johnny?" I mutter, not looking up to see his face.

He's using his actions against her, as if he wants to see her weak. She won't let it. "Did you want something, Johnny?" She questioned.

She asked for a few days to think about it, he doesn't know how to follow instructions. "Oh nothing, I just thought you were going to sit with me. You know, after our talk." He brought up, she shrugged and gently bit down on her lower lip.

"I said a few days, Johnny. Anyways, you have other people at that table to keep you company." The explanation flew right out of her mouth, no filter. She didn't want to come off as rude but she didn't want to be around him just yet.

"But they're not you."

Her heart fluttered at his kind words, but she was instantly snapped back to reality leaving the lovey dovey feelings inside of her to scurry off. "Lunch is almost over anyways. Maybe tomorrow?"

Johnny only responded with a head nod as well as a long sigh, he dismissed their table and walked towards his original one. Her eyes follow his every room, as he sits down Audrey leans in to kiss him. She turned around rapidly and cursed herself internally.

"You need to make him jealous," Annie simply said, propping her chin to rest in the palm of her hand.

Kenzie's eyebrows raise together. "And why's that, Anns? I don't like him." Her and the three other girls shared a laugh, jer curiosity grew even more.

"It's obvious you do, Kenzie. And Johnny likes you too, possibly even loves. I've never seen him look at a girl the way he looks at you." Lauren added on to Annie's theory, Kenzie chucked them all an eye roll.

"Neither of us like each other, and we're best friends so of course he'd look at me differently."

"But Kenzie, the way he looks at you, his eyes are coated with feelings no one would ever think he has." Nadia elaborated, Annie nodded and sent a smile.

Over the weeks she has been feeling things towards Johnny, things she would have never thought she would ever feel for him. Somehow ever since Johnny and Audrey got together, their relationship opened up her eyes and opened the gate of her attraction towards him.

So maybe their relationship is a good thing?

"Okay, fine, how will I make Johnny jealous?"

-

Kenzie secured the last earring piece tightly and slid her hands down the fabric of her dress. She looked over her appearance in the mirror and thought she actually looked good for once. Nadia, Annie & Lauren came up with a way for Mackenzie to make Johnny jealous.

She doesn't even think it'll work but it's worth a shot.

To say they were over the moon about Kenzie having feelings for him is an understatement. They had told her how they knew she would deep down eventually fall for him, it's crazy. The idea they came up with was to get one of his best friends to take Kenzie as his date to a party which was being held tonight.

Knowing Johnny he'd be there, especially with Audrey on his arm. We asked Mandla Morris if he could be her pretend date, during that they had to tell him why and who he was attempting to make jealous. He was both laughing and going on about how he know Johnny and Kenzie were the perfect pair.

A car honks their beep and Kenzie checked the window, spotting Mandla's familiar car. She shouts a goodbye and speed walked out to his car, hearing her heels click. A wave and smile was sent Kenzie's way, she returned the two gestures.

"I'm kind of nervous for tonight, Johnny doesn't like me so what's the use?" She muttered, rubbing her hands together.

Mandla chuckles at her questions and nervousness. "Don't worry, Kenzie. If he didn't like you your name wouldn't pop up every time John, the boys and I hang out." Her eyes slightly widen, Johnny talks about her?

"Well we'll see."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

mandla has my heart <3