Jealous/chap 7

"ZACHARY REED CLAYTONN" I yelled "WHAAAAA" Zach yelled while walking into the room I was in "i'm bored" Zach laughs and comes over to my bed and lays down "then cuddle with me weirdo" I laugh then move closer to Zach he wraps his arms around my waist and I put my head in his chest.

After a while Nick walks in "hey hoessss" he says while running and jumping on top of us "get your fat ass off of us" zach yelled while laughing "shit ik i gotta fat ass" he winks "shit not as big as mine" i said while laughing "now shes not lying" zach says then winks at me "you guys are mean" nick pouts i get up on my nees and face nick who was also on his nees on my bed "aww its ok baby" i said and kissed his cheek

I looked over at zach who looked jealous "its ok zach its just a kiss dont be jealous you will get ur little treat later" i winked
Zachs eyes lit up in excitement "shit i'd like that" and winks back

I laughed and got my phone that was on the night stand next to my bed. I turned it on and saw I had a snap chat notification 

Ethan Greg added you 

I went on snap chat and added him back. I know what your thinking he could rape me. I don't think so haha. His name just stood out there if you know what I mean so I added him back.

I set my phone down to pay attention to Nick and Zach again. "LETS GO TO WALMART" Nick screamed I laughed letting him know its a yes. They both go down stairs so I could get changed. 

I put on some joggers and a black shirt on. I straighten my hair a little because I honestly think I look better like that. I grab my basic black vans and go down stairs. I saw Nick and Zach down stairs on the couch obviously on there phones I sat next to Zach and started putting my shoes on. 

Out the corner of my eye I see Nick smile at his phone. "Who you texting Nick"  "What no body" he says "hes probably watching porn just leave him alone" Zach laughed I giggled a little. Nick looked up from his phone and gave Zach a death stare. "GOTTA BLAST" i heard Zach say while running out the door.

*skip car ride*

As soon as we walked into Walmart Nick grabbed a cart and I jumped on Zachs back. We ran the the candy section and shoved a hole bunch of junk food in are cart. Today was gonna be a chill night with Zach and Nick. On days like these we usually just play around chill and watch Netflix but not like that! 

I hoped off of Zach's back to try and find Nick because he ran off some where. "Do u know where Nick went" "probably the ice cream section" "kk be right back hoe" I ran over to the ice cream section to find Nick wasn't there. I decided to roam around the store to see if I could eventually find him. I turned a corner just to see Zach talking to another girl.

Being me nosy self I hid behind a shelf thing and started listening to there conversation. "So uh can I get your number maybe we can hang out and chill" I heard Zach my fist bald up and my stomach turning icky. The girl giggle and replied with a sure. I'm guessing one of them gave the other their phone so they could type their number in because is was quite for a couple of seconds. I honestly felt jealous like I just want to yell. "There you go" "thanks cutie see you around"Zach said the girl just giggled and i heard foot steps leaving where they were.

"Oh hey Lola" Zach said walking around the corner. "oh hey i was just looking for you" i lied. "did you find Nick kiddo" he said while rubbing my head. "no not yet 

Zach took his phone out and called Nick. Honestly I'm going to keep what I saw a secret it's nun of my business anyways and why does it matter it's not like we're dating. If he's happy why shouldn't I be. Like i said in the beginning he's a fuck boy. 

My thought got interrupted by Nick screaming while coming around the corner. "LETS GO HOME I'M TIRED" Nick said. "I agree i'm not feeling to well" I'm not lying after I heard that conversation my stomach just twisted. I should of never kissed him that night. 

We payed for are stuff and left.

Wow did I really think Zach was different. He was just the same old Zach from the beginning. A fuck boy.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not posting in a while got busy. Leave some ideas on what you want to happen in this book later.

Also THANKS FOR 1K READS!!!           

Instagram: TroubledZach 

Please vote and comment thanks!