Never Ending Confusion!

Start from the beginning

I felt Elmer tighten his grip in me. Then reality must have hit him. “Elmer, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know.” I felt terrible we just officially got together and already I found my mate. But of course I wouldn’t officially know until my sixteenth birthday.  “Oh.” I heard Elmer sigh. “I get it.” I watched as Elmer walked out the front door.

Everyone was looking at me. “Did everyone know but me?” I asked my family, and of course Luke. They all turned their faces away and looked at something else. “Oh, well umm... ok.” I had nothing else to say. I turned and ran up the stairs and slammed my door shut. I hit my pillow and started bawling. They all knew!

I had been in my room for about half hour now, I heard the party going downstairs. Only Ansley had tried talking to me. I didn’t want to talk to any of them. That didn’t mean I didn’t have to drink! I threw on the sluttiest clothes I owned and walked downstairs. Mason’s jaw along with James’ dropped when they saw me. I walked right to the kitchen and grabbed the UV Blue. This was going to be fun.

I started drinking and headed to find Elmer. Just because I made him leave earlier didn’t mean I wanted to break up. They lied to me I deserved revenge! “Hey Babe.” I whispered in his ear. He turned around and wrapped his arms around me. “Hey, thought you were done?” “Nope, I want revenge and well you want me...” I drawled. I saw him smirk and felt his hand go to my back side. He was in!

“Let’s go dance.” I murmured to him. He grabbed my hand and led me to where everyone was dancing. By this point I was already gone. I had drunk two full bottles of UV and three shots of yagger. This was fantastic. We went to the middle of everyone and started gyrating on each other. I grinded against him as his hands roamed my body. I thought I heard a growl behind me, the next thing I knew I was being shoved out of the house by Sven, Dennis, and Ren. “What the fuck guys?” I slurred. “You are what happened!” Ren snapped at me. “What! I didn’t do anything! I was dancing with my boyfriend. Get the fuck over it!” I yelled back. I shoved them off of me and started running to the creek.

“Stop!” I heard Luke yell. I didn’t listen he may be my best friend and my mate but they all lied to me!  I felt an arm go around me but I didn’t feel myself stop I just felt water. Shit! I fell in the creek! “Get off me!” I yelled at the person holding me. “No, you need to hear me out, please!” I think it was Mason, who said that. The next thing I remember was getting pulled out of the creek by James and Sven wrapping me in a towel. Then everything went black.

Luke’s POV:

The party was going great! I couldn’t think straight though. Dennis was with some chick he kept getting goo-goo eyes for and Ren was hanging on Lacy, Lucy’s twin sister.  I think one day they’ll end up as mates. Then Mason was talking to Clara and her mate. I was just like a loner. Kat wouldn’t talk to me she was pissed we lied to her. Ugh... this sucked. I had just finished downing a bottle of Captain when I saw Katrina coming down the stairs in the most slutty outfit I’ve ever seen. I felt the wolf him me jump at the thought of her easy excess.

I was about to walk up to her when she went over to Elmer and whispered something in his ear. By the way he looked it was something naughty and nice. I growled at the thought of him touching her. “Cool it. Don’t ruin this.” Sven scolded me, until he saw what I was growling at. I heard him take an intake of breath. “Bitch!” He swore under his breath. I watched as she led Elmer to the ‘dance floor’ that was when I got super pissed. I felt Ren grab me but I knocked him off. No Man touches My Mate! Mason grabbed Kat and her brothers shoved her out the door. I followed close behind to find her running to the creek. “Stop!” I yelled at her but she kept running. Just as Mason grabbed her she fell in the creek.

“Get off me!” I heard her yell at Mason. Shit she was so drunk she probably didn’t even realize what was going on. “No, you need to hear me out, Please!” Mason practically screamed to her. I ran to her side as her brothers James and Sven pulled her out and wrapped her in a towel. I picked her up as she finally passed out from all the alcohol.

“Luke, you’re really going to have your hands full with this one.” “Good Luck.” Her brothers noted to me sarcastically. “Thanks guys!” I yelped back. This was going to suck! So much for us being such good friends, she hates me. ‘She doesn’t hate you; she just doesn’t know what to do. She’s confused.’ Ansley chimed to me through our pack mind link. ‘I know thanks.’ I didn’t know what else to say. I hoped she was right.

I carried Katrina into the house passed the still partying bodies, up the stairs into Kat’s room. “I hope you forgive me. I love you Katrina Gabriella Wolf!” I whispered to her. I knew she was asleep, but there was a tiny hope she would answer me back. I kissed her forehead, covered her with her blanket, and left her room. “She’ll come around. I promise.” Rider smiled. “Ansley did the same thing.” I smiled at that. “I hope your right.”

The party went great after we laid Katrina down. She slept the rest of the party away, she didn’t even wake when Mason started fighting with Elmer. That asshole, Mason found his mate which is an upside, but Elmer started shit by coming on to her right in front of him. We broke that up, but it took three men getting bones broke and the furniture getting torn to bits. I would hate to be the one having to clean up that mess. Well guess I would be helping sense I practically live here. The party settled down around four and ended at six. Meanwhile people were passed out everywhere. At about five the boys and I headed up to our rooms, I was crashing with James. 

Mason’s POV:

What an asshole! What does he think he’s doing with his hands on my mate? Giving she doesn’t know it yet but she will, after I tear him to pieces. I jumped from the chair I was seated in and grabbed Elmer by the back of his collar. “You asshole! GET YOUR GRUBBY FUCKING HANDS OFF OF MY MATE!!!!” I screamed at him. “Dude, until you claim her, she’s free game.” He cocked back.

Before I knew it I had broken his nose and had his arm twisted so far back I was surprised I hadn’t snapped it yet. CRACK!! Oh, spoke to soon there it went. “Now get your stupid ass out of my fucking house, and never touch my mate again!” I growled. I heard a squall start behind me. Shit! Elmer’s little minions must have decided to get in on this. I saw my brother Sven attack Jason, Elmer’s second. Shit! Now I’ve done it. I had to get a mate that was interested in Elmer of all men! Well whatever at least I’ve found her finally.

*~I know it's been a while sense I've uploaded:) Sorry, but here's the next chapter and I'll try uploading a lot more!~*

*LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE*