Okay babygirl
Um I mean princess
You like that right?

Whatever

Mhmmm I was right wasn't I 😏

Good night

Are you going to sleep already?

I'm going to take a nap

Mhmmm send me some picsssss

I'm not sending you anything lol

Why not?
I miss u :(

BOY

Please
Please
Please
Please
PLEASEEEEEEEE

Why do you want me to send you a picture of me taking a nap?? Lol

I mean...you can wear some sexy underwear and then lay down on the bed and then send me a picture;))
How about that?

Ummm..
I think the fuck not

:(((
C'moooon

I said no
bye

I'll send u a pic too

Not this again

This will be fun
Hello?
Baby
I hate it when you don't answer me :(

*end of texts*

"Yo bro what kind of porn are you watching?" Mason walks up to me looking over my shoulder down to my phone.

"The way he grins down at his phone... hmmm I'm sure it's a good porno." Austin laughs sitting across from me.

"Nah dude he's texting with his girl again. I'm sure she sends him nudes everyyy dayyyy. Mason says and everyone starts to laugh and I put my phone back into my jeans pocket smirking to myself.

If only they knew..

"That's probably why he's being happy so much lately" I hear and the smirk turns into a smile making the guys look at me weirdly before we all burst out laughing.

::

After we all finished our breakfast Mason and Liam stood up and put on their jackets to finally leave and go kill Scott.

Matt opens up his laptop again and shoves some papers my way . I take them and go through everything before we go over our next steps.

"Victoria!" Liam's voice echoes though the mansion causing my eyes to snap up from the papers in my hands up to the widened open door. Seconds later a girl with long brown hair walks downstairs. "Yeah?" She asks him softly and you could see how nervous she was.

Would Maya be like that too?

Nah, she likes me.

"I'm leaving baby - don't do anything wrong, alright?" Liam warns her firmly and gives her a kiss on her forehead.

A tap on my shoulder makes me turn around to the guys who all stand there, with stupid grins on their stupid faces.

"What?" I ask harshly, rolling my eyes.

"Nothing, nothing." They all mumble returning their gaze back to the messy, big table in front of us.

::

Maya's P.O.V

I lock my phone and decide to go upstairs to change and to take a nap since I'm totally tired.