3|Dinner

Frisk's POV

Tonight we're eating at Sans' favorite place, Grillby's. I gave the suggestion and I knew Sans would be satisfied with it. A green-flamed girl started walking to us. It seemed she was the waiter.
"Hey Sans, miss me much?"
She asked. Her words then greatly made me curious.
"Oh hey Fuku, how 'ya doin'?"
"I'm fine, thanks, how about you?"
"I'm fine too, so what's on the menu?"
"We have burgers, fries, the Grillby special, and your all time favorite, Sansy."
She said. Her nickname for Sans 'Sansy' made me sorta jealous. Maybe both of them were just good friends long before I even met Sans. I then decided to speak up and order.
"Who wants burgers?"
I asked. Everyone raised their hands apparently. Except for Sans.
"And would anyone like those with a side of fries?"
The so called 'Fuku' said. We all nodded in agreement, and just as she was about to walk away I asked something out of complete curiosity.
"Wait a sec, umm.. what's the 'Sans Special'?"
"Just burgers with a side of fries, submerged in ketchup."
She said. Knowing so widened my eyes, and everyone diverted their concentration to Sans.
"What? Everyone knows I love ketchup."
He shrugged and turned away as if he was being insulted. At this, we all laughed, including Fuku.

~Timeskip till Food is ready~

After waiting for an incredibly fast 5 minutes, our food was served. Little did I know, that Sans and Fuku had a secret way of communicating. I realized so when I noticed my fries where arranged to form a heart with the ketchup in the center to for a Determiantion Soul.
"Hey, why are my fries shaped like a Soul?"
I swiftly looked at Fuku, and then she pointed over to Sans' direction. After that, Sans gave me wink. It made me blush light red. After that we all ate, and I would already be lying if I said I didn't like the food. Before we all decided to leave Papyrus spoke up and told us all a great idea.
"HEY EVERYONE, BEFORE WE GO, COULD YOU ALL HEAR OUT THE GREAT PAPYRUS?"
Papyrsu said in excitement with his idea.
"Sure paps, hit me."
When Sans said that, Papyrus walked over to him and punched his shoulder.
"Ow, what was that for?!"
"YOU TOLD ME TO HIT YOU."
"Learn to read the situation, Paps."
"Just tell us already."
Undyne said impatiently, while moving her hands as if she was twirling a spear.
"WHY DON'T WE ALL LIVE SEPARATELY?"
"Yes!!!"
"Yes!!!!!"
Me and Sans said at the same time in excitement. We both stared at each other as if we had one mind. For a moment, I seemed like everything started moving in slow motion, leaving me and Sans at the same speed.
"Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin' kiddo?"
He said. Of course I'm thinking what he's thinking. It's been going on for quite awhile now. I nodded in agreement. Right after that, everything was back in normal motion. Everyone split into separate groups, deciding if they should say yes or no. Then I felt warm hands creep up on my shoulders.
"I think it's a great idea, don't you think?"
Fuku said.
"Y-yea, but it depends on who I'm gonna be loving- I mean living with~"
I started blushing a shade of blue.
"So you like Sans, huh? I liked him too before, but I took it way too far."
This made me utterly suspicious.
"What do you mean, 'took it way too far'?"
"I became a yandere, but I won't kill you.. uhh... I'm sorry but what's your name?"
I giggled at this(Not the yandere part)
"I-its uhh F-f-frisk."
"Why're you stuttering? I swear I won't get in the way of your relationship with Sans, I promise."
I blushed a brighter shade of blue. Eventually, Sans noticed.
"Whoa, kiddo are you alri-"
I cut him off with a pun.
"I'm fine, just feeling a little 'frisky,' 'ya know?"
"Heh... nice one kiddo."
"I'm sixteen."
"And I'm nineteen."
"You win."
While me and Sans, were talking, we were both unaware of everyone's decisions.
"So, what's everyone's opinions?"
"No."
Said Toriel.
"Yes."
Said Undyne, Alphys, Asriel, Papyrus, Sans, and me.
And with everyone's decisions, I decided I wanted to live with Sans and Papyrus.
"I'm going with Sans."
"No, I won't accept this, you're my child."

×Warning Savage Moment×

"And you're not my mom."
"Besides, you have Flowey- I mean Asriel."

~Timeskip 10 minutes~
(Sorry, I'm too lazy)

"Okay, decisions made, can we go home now?"
"Yup."
Sans and Gaster then teleported us to our house.