1|Victory

Frisk's POV

We were all breathless... after the defeat of Betty.
"Finally.. no more death and destruction."
Finally, Betty was rid of this world, no more death, no more destruction, and no more Kumu.
Just me and my friends.
After we saw Betty in ashes, we all agreed to go home and wash up. Gaster and Sans teleported all of us to the house in the quickest way possible.

-Humming-

"Frisk, you done in there?," Sans asked waiting in line for the shower.
"Almost!," I replied. When I stepped out the door feeling fresh, I noticed Sans wasn't waiting anymore. I put on my blue sweater with purple stripes and navy blue shorts with black knee high socks and white converse.
I rushed to the living room where everyone was chilling.
"Where's Sans?," I asked, wondering where Sans was.
"He went back to Snowdin," Gaster responded.
Then I thought to myself
How could Sans get there before sunset? Oh wait, he can teleport.
Before I knew it, he was back in the blink of an eye. What I didn't know was that he was behind me. The next second, my eyes were being covered by something hard and boney. Sans.
"How's my favorite determined human doing?," he asked, making me blush light red in front of everyone.
"I-I'm fine," I replied.
"Oooh, Frisk is blushing," Asriel said, making me blush even redder. So far, only Asriel, Undyne, and Alphys have known I have a crush on Sans.
"A-Asriel, stay quiet." I said furiously.
"Stay quiet about what? Your crush on me?"
I blushed even redder after knowing that Sans knew that I had a crush on him. It was pretty much obvious though.
"H-how'd you know?,"
I asked.
"I have my reasons."
The next second, Sans was gone.
"Where's Sans now?"
I questioned, astonished by his amazing speed.
"He just walked to the kitchen."
"Oh."
I continued doing my everyday things.
I went back to my room, I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I realize that the chatter from the living room is getting quite loud. I walked to the living room and then I hear dust.
"Who died?!"
I asked, in deep shock wondering who it was.
"Kumu's lesser clones," Undyne responded, breathing heavily. Also, I realized something was wrong with Sans.
"Sans, are you okay? Your somehow acting a bit different than how you usually act."
"It's nothing, Frisk."
Sans responded, not wanting to reveal his 'secret' thing.

~Timeskip until afternoon~

I noticed thatSans hasn't gone out of his room ever since Kumu's lesser clone came in and attacked. I hear soft sobbing through the door. I try to open the door a little, but it made a creeking noise, but not loud enough to disturb Sans. When I fully open the door, I see Sans sitting on his bed with his face covered by his hands. The moment I took the first step inside his room, a tear dropped down from his cheek. I quickly ran towards him, hugging him after I immediately stopped running.
"Sans what happened?"
I asked, removing his hands from his troubled face. His eye was glowing.
"Nothing Frisk, just leave me alone!"
I couldn't clearly see his facial expression, all I saw was his glowing eye and his tears because his room was very dark.
"Sans, tell me what really happened."
As soon as I said those words, the door slam shut. Surprisingly, it didn't alert anyone.
"Okay, I'll tell you... but don't tell any of our friends about this."
He said as I wiped the tears of his cheek.
"Something from within me hurts."

His Soul?