29 - Cranberry Orange

Start from the beginning

"Um... ok. I'll email her the information." Raine said turning around to leave.

"Wait Raine." Xavier said, causing her to come to a halt. "Let's go out for some---"

Just as he was about to finish his sentence, the door burst open without any warning and in came a women wearing a racy red dress that barely covered her chest. Her sky-high heels showed off her toned legs that were lathered with spray tan, a shade too dark for the winter weather.

"Hello Xaaaavier." She purred, fluttering her eyes and running her long fingers through her blond hair that was curled in soft beachy waves.

As soon as Xavier's eyes landed on her, fury covered his face as he shot out of his seat. His eyes were harder then platinum as they narrowed in on her.

"What the fuck are you doing here Victoria?!" He roared.

"Surprised?" She smirked seductively, taking large steps to Xavier's desk as if she was walking a runway. She stood in front of Xavier, running her acrylic nails down his chest.

"Answer the damn question!" He shouted, grasping her hand and slapping it away from his body. She stumbled back a couple of step, waiting for Xavier to catch her, but he didn't bat an eyelash. Regaining her balance, she looked back to Xavier seemingly unaffected.

"Don't act like you don't want me to see me here." She sneered.

"Get out." Xavier gritted out.

"That's no way to talk with you girlfriend." She taunted, displaying a wicked look on her caked face.

"Girlfriend?" Raine accidentally said out loud. She quickly slapped her hands on top of her mouth, but it was too late.

Victoria turned to Raine, her eyes narrowing on her petite figure. "And who is this?!" Victoria glared.

"I'm sorry, I'll give you two some privacy." Raine said, scampering to the door with her head held low in embarrassment.

Victoria snickered to herself before once again, putting her hands on Xavier's chest.

"STOP!" Xavier boomed, causing Raine to freeze in her position.

"Raine, call security right this instant and tell them to remove this trash in my office." Xavier gritted out. "And you." He said, turning to Victoria. "Girlfriend? Bade, in your dreams."

He pushed her body off of him, not bothering to be even the slightest bit gentle. "We never had anything to begin with. And any chances of having something were ruined the day I kicked you out of here."

"Xavier!" She shouted. "You know you want me!"

Despite Xavier's harsh attitude, she once more tried to get close to Xavier. However, her efforts went down the drain when Jordon barged into the room, yanking Victoria back.

"Stand down!" Jordon stated, pushing both of her hands behind her back. She stumbled in her heels and struggled to get free, begging Xavier for help.

"Xavier! Tell him to stop!" She shouted in her high pitched voice. However, Xavier made no attempts to help her. A couple of seconds later, Cole and Jeff entered the office, pulling her out.

"How the hell did she get inside?!" Xavier demanded to Jordon. "Didn't I make it goddamn clear that I never wanted to see her around me?!"

"I am extremely sorry Mr. Thorn. Me and the guys were handling a problem in the parking area for a couple of minutes and the entrance was left vacant." Jordon tried to explain. "And Abby is new at the front desk so she probably let Victoria in."