*::1::*

The streets were quiet as the clouds gathered and slowly rumbled together. A few rain drops fell then it started to pour a little harder. A young boy with black hair and dark blue eyes looked up at the rain. He thought for a few minutes as he scrunched up his face. He sighed dreamily as he thought about his crush. She was so beautiful and he didn't know how to confess his love for her.

He blushed deeply at the thought of how to tell her. He stopped suddenly then slowly grinned. He quickly ran home and went to his workshop and started to put something together. He was a welder and a mechanic with some art inside him. He put his goggles on and smiled as he worked on his project. Girls liked gifts, right? They sometimes didn't care what it was. As long as you built it and put your heart and soul into it.

He was up all night working on his gift and smiled brightly when he was finally done. He looked at the time and saw it was four in the morning. He sighed shakily and went to bed before he would have to be up in a few hours.

Later he managed to get to school on time but ended up burying his face in his arms as he dozed off. He was so exhausted from working on his project but was excited to show her. He didn't realize he had fallen asleep until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"You okay Ben?" Someone asked and he slowly looked up at them. Adrien was looking at his friend with concern.

"Ya... I wasuplate..." he mumbled as he slurred his words together.

"What was so important for you to be up that late?" Nino asked as he sat in front of him at his desk.

"Ihad... anidea... to..." he mumbled and trailed off as he fell asleep again. Adrien looked at his friend with concern again then sat down by Nino.

A few minutes later Marinette stumbled in with her friend and blushed deeply as Adrien stared at her. She became a stuttering mess and went to her desk. She stopped suddenly as she saw a boy sleeping there.

"Um... excuse me... excuse me Ben?" She asked nervously. He didn't respond and she bit her lip as she looked at Alya. The young teen rolled her eyes and poked the young man.

He blinked a couple times in confusion then saw the two staring at him. He blushed deeply and stumbled to his feet then became a stuttering mess as he went to his desk behind Chloe.

"Dang... he must be taking lessons from you." Alya smirked as they sat down. Marinette glared at her friend and pouted before staring at Adrien.

Chloe glared at them then huffed angrily as she noticed the boy sleeping behind her. She immediately raised her hand and complained to the teacher.

"Ben." The teacher said sternly and looked at him. He didn't respond as he continued to sleep. "Benjamin Jacobs!" She shouted and he jumped in surprise then looked around wildly.

"I didn't steal the motorcycle!" He cried and blushed deeply as everyone laughed at him. He looked down at his hands and fiddled with his fingers.

"Mr Jacobs, I won't have you sleeping in my classroom." She said seriously and went back to the lesson. He tried extremely hard to stay awake but it didn't work and he kept falling asleep.
Marinette glanced at Alya when class was over then walked over to him. The two girls stared at him then looked to Chloe as she stood.

"Ugh some people have no regard for personal hygiene." She scoffed as she pinched her nose and held her head high. "I can't stand to smell that filth any longer." She snapped then quickly left.

Marinette glared after her then looked at the sleeping teen. He simply smelled like soot, burnt wood and paint. He looked as if he was covered in the said items. She smiled slightly and gently shook him awake. He blinked a couple times then looked at her.