Chapter 1 - Trouble Brewing

Cassandra Daniels

"No. Will you stop fighting Alexis already, Tom?" Cassidy banters at Logan's two children who keep running around the house. Just two years ago, we defeated the darkness and Courtney turned out to be pregnant for two weeks. And now her children are two years old and are turning our house from inside out. I sighed and crossed my arms when Cassidy yelped as Tom smacked her on the leg as he passed by because he was chasing Alexis who is his twin sister. Yeah, Courtney gave birth to twins who make a mess wherever they go.

Surprisingly, Cassidy and Conner are still dating and they recently moved back after hearing about me and Christopher's engagement. Yes, Christopher proposed to me two years later because he wanted to make it up for all those years he lost so we went slow. Normally, werewolves would get married right after they find their mates but me and my 'sister' are special cases due to certain complications.

Arms circled around my waist and I felt a hard chest behind my back before I leaned back and smiled," Hi babe. Are the new warriors training okay? Do you want me to help out? I am after all a great warrior." He chuckled, his chest vibrating.

"No thanks, love. I am doing just fine. Though when do you think we should put a bun in your oven? I am getting jealous watching Logan rant about his children. I want to be brag about mine." He replied in a grumpy way.

I smiled to myself. Over the past few months, Logan wouldn't stop bragging or ranting about his children and Christopher would not stop asking me for children. I always told him after the wedding but he was so impatient. I laughed as Logan finally caught Tom and Alexis stopped running. She ran to her father and hugged his leg," Daddy! I want a hug too! Why does Tom get one?" Logan rolled his eyes and picked Alexis up as well.

"Sometimes I wonder why Courtney leave at these times. Now I know the reason." He sat them down and glanced at me," Want to adopt these kids?"

"No thanks. I would like to give birth to my own." I replied. Cassidy agreed and Conner came in to hug her from the back, making her blush. He touched her swollen stomach and kissed her neck. About that....Cassidy got pregnant with Conner's child so they moved back because they wanted their child to be safe. That's the real reason. Cassidy is only four months long and her stomach has grown already. She was still strong willed though but her movements have been limited.

Carter walked in," I have no idea why people like to find their mates. I won't find mine after I have scored all the girls there are in the werewolf world." He grabbed a bottle of water from the counter and chugged it down.

"You won't be saying that when you actually meet your mate, Carter." Logan said to him." As soon as I met Courtney, I became a loser for her."

"No, you didn't. I remember you suggesting to go out with that whore back then with those ugly green pony tails." Courtney walked in with sweat glistening. Ever since she gave birth, she gained weight and therefore she has been working out non stop.

"Well babe, that was a long time ago. Now we are married and we have kids." Logan sweetly smiled at her with his hands patting his children's heads.

"Right..." Courtney dragged out before she sighed," Well I need you to come with me, Logan." Logan frowned in confusion," Don't you need to de-stress yourself?" She winked at him, making him smirk at her before they left.

"Who is going to take care of the children?" Cassidy voiced out. We all looked at each other before we all put our fingers to our nose. Carter was the slowest because he didn't even know what was happening as he was busy prying the two rascals off his arms.

"Bye, Carter. Have fun with the kids." We all waved at him and laughed when his eyes widened at the fact that he forgot to do the shawty-not. Christopher led me to our bedroom and I threw myself across the soft blankets.