Art Boy - Vic

y'all know i had to do it to em (em being u ofc) im actually super excited to make this lol for some reason this is just the cutest idea to me, like im even tempted to make this a whole story but idk ud kinda already know the ending lol

Buuuut the next actual one shot is going to be a cute lil belch one! im also hype for that one, i hope u guys will like it 👀

×

(unedited because i suck)

Art was probably your best subject. Yeah, that's a pretty typical answer, but you actually had a fair amount of talent, and you just generally loved creating. Whether it be oil pastels or acrylic, clay or wood burning, you just loved art. It was something you could excel at, and you were probably even one of the best artists in your high school.

However, the same could be said for Victor Criss - a cute but intimidating boy in your same 7th hour art class. You always held some interest in him, after all, he was a mysterious, quiet art boy. Who didn't like that?

You never really had the chance to talk to him, though. He sat far in the back, brooding all by himself as no one in his little gang shared this class period with him. On the contrary, you sat in the middle of class, not really wanting to isolate yourself from the rest of your classmates. Even if you did sit next to him, you could never really find the courage to start up a conversation. Sure, he was cuter than ever, but what if you said the wrong thing and he sicked his friends on you?

You sighed as you walked into your class, tossing your bag on the table you regularly sat at. The teacher, Ms. Groves, was assigning the end of semester projects today, and you were praying it'd be somewhat easy as you still had to focus on studying for your other finals.

"Okay class, settle down for a minute. Since I don't want to have to give you guys a written final for Art, we're going to be doing another project. This'll be for 15% of your grade, though, so make sure you don't slack off. I'm going to give you guys a lot of time one this one - a whole month, actually - because you're going to have partners! Plus, some of this you might have to do outside of class," At that, the class audibly groaned but the teacher simply rolled her eyes and continued.

"Quiet down! It's not going to be hard if you just do it correctly. The project is going to be with acrylics, and your canvas has to be at least 5 by 7, but you can go as big as you want. It's actually pretty simple after that. Just pick a partner and you have to create a portrait of them, but the catch is that your painting has to also depict their personality." Ms. Groves lectured as she plucked a large canvas from her desk. It was a painting of a girl who was making a fish face and had her eyes crossed. She was surrounded by graffiti-style fish. "This was a picture one of my students did a while back. She chose for her partner to be her best friend, and she painted her like this because her partner was a very silly and fun girl. The fish are because her name was Dory, like from nemo. Okay, so do you guys understand how to do this?"

(i forgot when nemo was made so pls dont shoot me if it wasnt made in the time of It i beg of u)

The class nodded to show their comprehension, and Ms. Groves told them to start picking out their partners so that they could beginning creating a sketch of their ideas. Before you could even stand up, she swooped over to you. "Y/N! Before you pick out a partner, I just wanted to suggest that maybe you work with Victor. You don't have to if you don't want to, but you two are probably my best students out of all my hours, and I thought it'd be pretty cool to see what you two can create together." She then leaned in to whisper a little bit, "And I've also noticed he doesn't have a whole lot of friends in this class, and I know he and his pals are some scary guys, but he doesn't seem like that terrible of a guy."