I'm 'Fine.'

It was time to go back to the missions; to killing people. To making more money in other terms. Jason hasn't spoken to Leti which worried her a little bit, but she knew she had to stay out of the way. She spent more and more time with Alex instead. And each day she does, she sees more of Jason in him.

Today the crew were on another mission. The house felt somewhat empty with Alex, Jason and Leti not even speaking to each other, you would think it was. Leti was on the couch, listening to her IPod. She was singing loudly and moving her shoulders to the beat. Alex was smiling as he was cleaning the kitchen, listening to her sing. Jason came out of his office, rolling his eyes.

He walked over to her and waited for to look at him. She opened her eyes and jumps once she saw him.

She took out her headphones. "What?"

"Could you turn that down?"

"Sorry."

He walks away, walking into the kitchen. She felt like she ruined everything when she asked him about his parents. Her being nosy got her in trouble. She put her headphones back in and started to hum quietly.

"Hey, Alex." Jason greets him. 

"She's leaving."

"What?"

"Her aunt is moving to uh, Georgia. So, she's going with her."

"Why Georgia?"

"Something about her aunt getting married. So, she's going to be in her wedding and they already got a place waiting for them."

"Hm. What does Danny think about it?"

"He thinks its great for her to get away from the violence for a while."

"He's right."

"But you love her, Jason."

"Love her? Hell no. I don't love her."

"Okay but you're completely infatuated with her."

"Not that either."

"Then what do you call it?"

"Lust." He walks away, leaving Alex by himself.

Next morning, Leti left for Georgia. Danny decided to drive her to the airport. He came back to the house a few hours later. His first stop was Jason's office.

"Kennedy needs a few guys in Key West today. You'll need a few disguises." He says searching through folders, as Danny walked in.

"Leti left, by the way."

He nods slowly. "I know. It's good she's away from this."

"Yeah, you're right. It was so hard keeping this a secret from her."

"Danny, I don't really have time for this right now."

"The crew wants to go see her in the wedding in a few days."

"Then let them go." He scoffs quietly. 

"Don't you want to go too?"

"No."

He gets up, heading towards the door. "Why not?"

"Because I don't want to! I don't have to explain myself to you."

"Yes, you do. Because while I was gone, you were all over my little sister and now she's gone, you don't want anything to do with her."

"Because she deserves better! Now leave me the hell alone about this."

***

She walks around the extremely large house, looking for her room. Her aunt stands in the door way as soon as she finds it. She stares at the fresh painted walls for a second. It was like wiping the history away from the room. Her eyes then fall onto the very brand new furniture. 

"Big, huh?" she asks.

"Just a tad."

"You'll get used to it. Dress fitting in the morning too, okay babe?"

"Got you." She walks out, leaving her alone. She sits down on the bed and sighs.

She couldn't stop thinking about Jason and thinking that maybe Georgia wasn't the place for her but there was nothing she could about this. At least not right now.