_-_-_A month later, Cody's funeral_-_-_

I stand there in the rain not even bothering to stand under an umbrella.

I look at Cody's coffin and cry harder than it rains. It's all my fault.

Max puts a hand on my shoulder and I could see the compassion in his eyes, he hugs me. "Y/n, he's in a better place now, the angels will treat him like he's a god." he tries to soothe me, it makes me feel even worse.

I push away from max,"no! It's my fault, I fucked up!" everyone stares at me and I turn on my heels and run into the forest to the same cabin Cody had killed himself.

I never noticed people chasing after me.

I run into the cabin and see the gun in the elf boy's hand, "I knew you would come back, I'll make sure you and Cody will live together" he says and hands me the gun. The word live rang through my head before I hold it to my hand and pull the trigger making a loud bang noise everything went black.

++--++--+--+-+----++++---+++--+++---++-+--

"Omg they died so cute, Jeff"

"yeah princess, If I die I wanna die by your side, princess."

I hear a groan next to me. I open my eyes and see my being white but that soon faded away and I was greeted by the three same people from the cabin together with others I don't know.

I look beside me and see Cody smiling at me. Is this a dream?

" no, child, you are now immortal and a Creepypasta."

You and Cody smile at each other and live happily together.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Thought it would be a sad ending? Wrong! I just love u guys so much and decided you would be immortal and have a life together with Cody.