3

Cody's pov

I unlock my locker and grab my stuff, i then feel someone grab my shoulder and turn around.
Oh it's that girl i think her name is Y/n. "Hello, uh cody? is it?" She says, "Y..yeah i'm cody, hi.." I shyly say. I don't like being shy but i just can't help it.

"Um, i'm really sorry about everything we have done to you.I would like to make it up to you." Y/n says, Make up to me? all of a sudden? Is this a joke because it isn't fun.
"N-no need..its alri-"" No it isn't. Tonight you will come with me to my house. Right after school." She firmly says, i somehow feel like i can trust her. I nod in agreement making her smile, such a beautiful smile. Then the bell rang, " Well, see you then" She gives me a quick hug and runs off. I see max glaring at me..I hope he will leave me alone.

-+-Time skip lunch time-+-

I sit alone in a corner far away from the others because i didn't wanna be beaten up by them again, i take a glance at y/n and see how she's laughing and talking. She's so perfect why can't i be like them? But then again, i don't wanna be the one to bully people. That's not fair, no one deserves to get bullied.

Then i noticed it.

I was staring at y/n, And max saw.

He walks over me and slams his hands on my table, that's right My Table.
The whole cafetaria went silent, looking at the scene. A crowd then formes around us, and i'm center of attention again.

"Why are you staring at My girl, fag" He spits, thats it i'm not gonna keep my mouth shut this time. "Well, last time, i remember her saying clearly that she broke up with you." I spat back hearing oo's or aw's from people.
"Shut it, asshole. Why won't you do a cutting marathon? huh?" He says grinning like the fool he is.That brought me on an idea.

+-+ 3rd person pov+-+

Cody smiles and nods, "As you wish!" He yells and runs away, out of school. Not knowing someone was following him.

He slammed the bathroom door shut and started to cry, at some point he thought his eyes were burning away. He takes a razor and pulls his sleeve up, he then slits his left arm over and over then does the same to the other arm.

Replacing the older cuts, then the bathroom door slams open revealing a furious girl.

y/n.

"Cody! put that down.Now!" You yells. You then take it and throws it away. Sitting next to him on the ground. Looking at his wrists and putting an arm around him, "Cody..Why?" He looks at the ground not daring to make eye contact he replies, "I wanna die." Her eyes widen at those three words.

"Think about us. Think about me. I care about you, That boy and his mother. They care alot, do you really wanna throw that all away?" You say to him, He looks at you. "No.." He quietly mumbles. You sigh deeply, " promise me on thing" You say, he nods."Promise me you'll never do it again" You firmly state looking into his watery brown eyes, "I...i promise.." He cries..

-+-+-+-+++----+++---++-+-+-+-+--------+

Heyaaa guyZ hiw aryaa?

okay im just gonna type normal.
How do you like the book so far?
I dont think its that good but idc, im just gonna continue anyways.

Well bye guys thx for reading! ❤